Enjoyable, Interesting Comic YouTube Channel

I know there are sooooo many comic book videos & creators these days, but I find this fellow (and his videos typically have his daughter with him) very interesting and refreshing.
They aren’t a “spec” type channel & deal little with new stuff so if that’s your thing you may not like them.
Just good ole fashion comic book talk usually.

This episode was really good imo…
Future Past Vintage Collectibles

2 Likes

I watch him and his daughter at work. I like their videos. Also watch Lunch Money Comics

3 Likes

Comic tropes and cartoonist kayfabe, most interesting comic content on youtube and they offer great insight into a lot of comic related stuff, especially with kayfabe and how they’re comic artists themselves and give a lot of valuable insight into the process of comics, or if you want to see 2 guys shoot the shit over all comics they grew up reading its great too

2 Likes

Ohhh guys it’s so refreshing to find creators who focus on the love of the material itself. Sadly, it feels like these types of channels are becoming rarer, at least from my own YouTube wanderings.

1 Like

Too many channels relying on drama lately…

Yeah, for real, soo much drama. And from my experience, shooting and editing videos, especially ones that require a detailed look at something as visually rich as comic books, can be quite the ordeal. It was almost a nightmare for me until a friend pointed me towards movavi.com. Before that, trying to get the quality I wanted without spending ages on editing was frustrating.

2 Likes

I do a little Art - Drawing, Comic Hauls, Trading Card Packs, Toy grabs, with an occasional video game clip.
I’ve been jumping around a lot, and not sure what, if any, you guys would be interested in.
Here’s my channel - https://www.youtube.com/@gcpcomics
Sub for a Sub? Just reply with a channel name.
Thanks CHU-Fam!

1 Like