Eternals #3 (A buyer beware)

I know Eternals #3 is moving pretty steadily again. Just a quick note of something to check if you are buying raw copies. Funny thing is …I was the first kid to cut these bad boys out back in the day. Good memories!

7 Likes

Yum, Icee.

1 Like

10 cents off?!? that was like a hundred dollars back then!.. I still remember buying Star wars cards for 14 cents a pack around the same time. A bubble gum ball was still a penny a piece. Damn I’m old.

3 Likes

I have a few that I will check before I send them to get graded. Thanks.

1 Like

How can you not?

1 Like

Ok, of the five that I still have to get graded I checked and they all have that glorious Icee coupon. Does anyone remember in the mid early mid 70’s when Burger King sold Icee’s? I think it was Burger King.

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s me in 20 years.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Checked and confirmed that my copy has its coupon intact.

2 Likes

I was always a slush puppy guy. Still am

2 Likes

And by that I mean the old school two-part slush puppies where the flavor syrup goes in before the ice concoction. I know where several are in my state and always stop by for one when in that area.

It’s what you slurp away on while doing spoilers from the LCS bathroom stalls on Tuesday nights… :wink: