Fantastic four antithesis #2

RUMORED 1ST APPEARANCE OF ANTITHESIS

PATCH ZIRCHER HOMAGE Store exclusive Variant is hot and sell out fast

Store exclusive variant…

While i enjoy the cover, the Fantastic Four hasnt been a good spec in years. So for me this would be a pick up to read. Easy for me to say : hard pass on store exclusive cover here when i can get a regular cover to read for below cover.

2 Likes

1st app is in #1 I thought.

mushu
Thats the Cover from Fantastic Four Antithesis #2

Oh okay, it might just be a preview for #2 in issue #1.

It’s there. Neal Adams was showing this page from a copy on his Facebook channel last night.

Showed what? His First appearance is in # 2 for sure?

Thank you. This is good news.

I went extra heavy on this one since there is so much hate for Mark Waid, the variants, and what Mike said - FF4 has been out of sight, out of mind for people lately.

Thanks for the great news!

4 part mini series I wouldn’t hold my breath to make money off The return of Annhilus, I mean Onslaught, I mean Antithesis. How much money did you all make off Empyre the last Marvel mini series with Fantastic Four?

Not expecting anything major. It was a pure variant play. But, it’s nice to know the other covers will at least be meaningful.

1 Like

Mini series are not as popular as they were in the 80’s. Also, FF has not been popular for a very long time.

1 Like

if-you-bet-on-fantastic-four-make-sure-it-predates-the-90s

7 Likes

this is one of those store variants that I would get for the pc because I like the cover.

1 Like

I’m actually considering it, because I have a copy of FF49…one of my favorite silver age covers.

Also have a few moon girl 25s. 1st & 2nd print. What other homaged are out there?

2 Likes

You should post it in my Kirby thread!

Just getting the run for the PC. Looks interesting.

Somewhat related… Any spec interest around FF25? This is their marketing copy, so take that for what it is. But, new villains, new uniforms?

‘There Shall Come a Reckoning’ A NEW ERA FOR THE FANTASTIC FOUR! Do NOT miss it! This issue has it all: New Artist! New villains! New uniforms! And a new, major, permanent status quo change for Marvel’s First Family! Who is the HELMSMAN? Is he here to save our reality or destroy it? Why is VICTORIOUS in New York-and what will that mean for the HUMAN TORCH? All this and an appearance by DOCTOR DOOM! One of the most important characters in the entire cosmos…returns from the dead! And a major turning point in the history of the FANTASTIC FOUR!’