Fantastic Four movie

2 Likes

Daily mail is infamous for bs tabloid stuff so I’m taking it with a grain of salt

1 Like

I heard they are going to relaunch the inhumans for F4 and Ms Marvel tv show. The inhumans keys are relatively cheap compared to other silver age marvel.

1 Like

No idea if it’s real…most likely not. BUT, the guy who reposted it, and who I linked to, is a very good source of real info.

1 Like

Who’s gonna be Reed tho?

Towards the end…

1 Like

Or is this Phase 4 of the MCU?

That’s definitely Fantastic Four

3 Likes

Just stock up on those FF1’s for white suit FF spidey. You know it’s coming…

2 Likes

That’s if they continue to have an agreement with Sony to keep borrowing Spider-Man.

1 Like

That would actually be Spider-Man #658 for his first FF suit. Unless I’m mistaken. Which also has a Newsstand Edition.

ASM 658 came out a month after FF#1. I’m sure there’s a Newsstand copy of FF1 that you can hunt now lol.

1 Like

Fantastic Four 347-349 is first Spidey as a F4 member

1 Like

That’s the paper bag storyline right? I’m banking on people wanting the first official FF spidey suit and FF1 is in dollar bins everywhere :man_shrugging:

Looks like the eBay will need to decide this one.

They are all technically correct in their own way.

This ff #1 what volume is it, I can see ff 588 looks like a white costume and a back up spidey story, but #600 has white spidey on cover, but asm 658 seems earlier…what volume ff is before asm 658?

1 Like

Fantastic Four 347

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this will be part of the FF movie, or if this will be a main focus of Phase 5, bit I see a LOT of things lining up in the MCU that can begin to tell its own version of Hickman’s FF run.

Can you expand on that a bit? I’m curious what you’re referring to.

1 Like