Fantastic Four Retro Marvel Legends

JUST REVEALED! It’s the Marvel Legends Series Fantastic Four collection! These figures feature classic-inspired design, detail, and articulation for posing and display in your Marvel collection. Available for pre-order beginning Tuesday 8/10 at 1pm ET on #HasbroPulse! Each sold separately.

1 Like

Good luck getting that invisible woman to stand up on those tiny feet.

That’s where you got it all wrong… you’re not suppose to remove them from the packaging…

2 Likes

My B. I knew I was doing SOMETHING wrong.

"Then there’s Sue. . So, Sue’s feet are super narrow and so are her legs. This means that even if you manage to find a decent pose, she’s unlikely to be able to stand in that pose. Sue has a ball and swivel jointed neck that you can barely use because of her massive mop of hair…Her ankles were super tight and it seems I could never get her heeled shoes to sit well on the ground. I don’t understand why Sue gets a single elbow joint when the boys get two and her size would amply allow for one.

Sue can basically just stand there with various small leans. Pretty unimpressive for a Marvel Legends figure. Also, that hip joint just looks ghastly. Look at the space between the thigh and the buttock. Yuck."