Far From Home End Credits possible spoiler

So supposedly the after movie scenes have leaked from a “special effects artist” (fake title) that works for Disney. It’s what a lot of you have expressed here on the forums wanting to see. Take with a grain of salt because you never know anything on reddit is true or not. Huge massive spoilers ahead don’t read if you wish to stay spoiler free.

“I am a special effects artist for Disney, and I have worked with them for many films (not Endgame). I was hired back in 2018 to work for the Spider-Man Homecoming sequel, later titled Far From Home. I helped the team to edit visual effects for various scenes. I won’t get into any spoilers from the film itself, but what I have seen will blow your minds (I haven’t seen the whole film just different parts). I won’t spoil what I saw from the film, but I will tell you guys what the post-credit scene is. In the paragraph below are post credit scene spoilers so be warned. The reason I saw the mid-credits scene was because I helped edit the visual effects.

There is a mid-credit scene and a post-credit scene, but only one is super important, which is the mid-credits. I haven’t directly seen the post-credits scene, but another artist told me it was something comedic with Happy and Peter, which has an insignificant impact on the overall story arc.

The mid-credit scene starts off in a dark room, with chilling and villainous music. A defeated and sad looking Mysterio looks out the window from a skyscraper at night time. The view of the shot is within the building looking outwards, so you can’t see the building itself. A voice is heard in the background (which sounds Russian), which says something like “He beat us once, but soon he is going to pay”. Mysterio turns around and the voice is revealed to be from the Chameleon in his costume. Mysterio then says “Dimitri, thanks for having my back out there”. Chameleon replies with “don’t worry, there are more of us”. Right then, the music gets darker while the Vulture (similar outfit as homecoming with a few modifications), Scorpion (Outfit similar to comics but few differences), Shocker (Different outfit than homecoming, it looks like the red and yellow suit from comics), and a man in a business suit walk in from another room. The businessman gathers the villains together and says “I have a proposal”. The camera pans out to the outside of the building, which is the old Stark/Avengers tower which has the name “OSCORP” in large green font, at the same spot the Stark logo was, and shows it for a few seconds. The scene ends here. It was about 45 seconds but I have only seen the whole clip twice. I couldn’t tell if the businessman was Norman Osborn, or if he was simply an assistant, and I didn’t know the actor playing him (I don’t know much about Actors, he was probably a B-lister). This scene obviously sets up the Sinister Six which will probably be further explored in the MCU. I wasn’t shown the whole clip until it was all done.

And again, I haven’t seen the whole movie, so I don’t know the entirety of what happens, but I wanted to share this scene with you guys.

Edit 1: The business guy’s face is only shown quickly while the room is dark so I couldn’t tell who he was. Plus I’m not too familiar with a lot of actors, so I didn’t know his name as the studio is trying to keep it under wraps. My comment about him probably being a B lister was just a way of saying I didn’t know his name. He could just as well be an A lister that I don’t know. From what I saw, he was white, looks like in his late 40’s early 50’s, dark brown short hair, and looked pretty tall maybe around 6 feet.

Edit 2: I removed the parts where I was specific about what I did. I shouldn’t have put that in the first place. I know Disney doesn’t have a effects team. I said that because obviously I’m not going to reveal what true company I work for to protect my identity. Also Roy G is a fake name, not mine or any one I work with.”

No one would come out and say they’re a “special effects” editor for Disney and claim they helped work on a specific scene then to spoil entirely on one of the heaviest traffic’d website unless they want to get fired and never work in the industry again.

Seems staged to me… if it is true.

When the wife worked Fear, she signed so many non-disclosures it was crazy. I could have spoiled so much stuff so far in advance but there was no way I would jeopardize her job or career. Nope, nope and nope!

I’m pretty sure Disney has this guy on the payroll… for these types of situations!

1 Like

In the bottom he describes that position doesn’t exist and it’s a cover as well as the name.

That’s what I mean… seems too staged. Someone trying to cover up their identity wouldn’t say one thing and then retract that it’s all fake or made up. If I were to try and throw Disney off, I wouldn’t have gone into such an elaborate story to spill the goods but cover the tracks… There’s just better ways to spoil things I think.

And since he knows this scene so well, Disney could easily narrow it down.

If this guy knows the scene and saw it multiple times, I would guess he does the costuming real or cgi or the graphic design that was put on the building. The sound people would get a vague description and not actually see the scene. The reason I put it up today because this is originally from a month ago, is someone else came out and confirmed this scene as well 3 days ago.

I didn’t say it was possibly not true, but seemed like it was staged (like it’s Disney approved leak). If this is a true leak, that person is very ballsy cause they take leaks very seriously, maybe not so much the end credit scenes though but imagine if he works for a special effects company that just lost future business from Disney if he were to get caught.

Disney stops using special effects company. Company fires employee. That’s the order it goes down.

Sinister 6 makes sense to me. Enough with the super hero team ups…time for some villain team ups!

Hope it’s true…likely it was an approved leak…or the person is providing misleading information about who they are to throw bounty hunters off he scent…

2 end credits scene confirmed looks more and more legit.

Some of the other current rumors flying around Jk Simmons from Tobey Spider-Man films reprises his role as JJJ as the end credits scene. Another couple have said Nick Fury and Maria Hill are revealed to be Skrulls at the end credits. Another person says Nick Fury is revealed to be Chameleon at the end credits. Osborn breaks Vulture out to make him a glider is another one. JJJ reveals Spideys identity is another one going around.

I wonder how they would explain Fury and Maria getting dusted if they were Skrulls? Would a Skrull stay in shapeshift form through the dusting? How would Skrull Fury have his Captain Marvel Pager if he was a Skrull? Some of those same questions apply to the Chameleon scenario. But that would be cool if the Chameleon has been hiding in plain sight already.

Found this

I just got out of an audience test screening of Far From Home down in Vegas. Here’s the major plot points:

*Mysterio is the villain, multi verse is a lie he told.

*Maria Hill is revealed to be the Chameleon. This is why she doesn’t talk much in the promos.

*Happy and Aunt May have a wedding at the end, Gwyneth Paltrow and Lexi Rabe cameo as Pepper Potts and Morgan.

*J.K. Simmons comes back as JJJ toward the end, as there is a plot point where Peter wants a job

*Post Credits: MJ rejects Peter, as she has feelings for Ned Instead

*Mysterio is taken to prison and meets Micheal Keaton’s Vulture. They are then greeted by Norman Osborne (played by Matthew McConaughey), as Osborne has bought Stark Tower.

*After Credits: Peter gets a letter in the mail from T’Challa, asking help for an “underwater attack”. This will either lead into Spider Man 3 or Black Panther 2

That would be an amazing cast for Norman

Very interesting indeed, @Alana. I cant wait to see this. Are these underwater attacks coming from Atlantis?

I think so but Tigershark with the Horn of Neptune will be the ruler of Atlantis in this story. It happens here in the recent Black Panther Quest cartoon. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSptjxaxtFY
Tigershark summons a sea monster with the Neptune Horn and that causes the underwater explosion. I also think they could run Storm as the lost Princess of the Jabbari tribe who I heard the Princess will appear in BP 2 it would make sense to make Storm the lost princess betrothed to Black Panther and queen of Wakanda by BP 3. What better use of Storm could they think of then that.

The MJ rejects Peter line may line up with one of the clips posted earlier. Because it shows Peter having to leave MJ at the Opera house with Ned.