Fcbd 2023

Remember this one? Shadecraft 1. These were so hot right out of the gate. Orzu was briefly the “it” cover artist, and the title was popular (until people read it).

I sold both of my RAW copies of this for $125. Now a slabbed 9.8 isn’t selling out at $15. Timing is everything with this game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sod my Shadecraft as well for great money. Sad that it fizzled, but may jump back up once more news on the show comes out

1 Like

Usagi Yojimbo Lone Goat & Kid #1 (Mauricio Herrera TFAW Exclusive Variant) CBCS Graded 9.8 Blue Label $15
Twig #1 (Martinez TFAW Exclusive Variant) - CBCS Graded 9.8 Blue Label $15
Monkey Prince #1 (Zu Orzu TFAW Exclusive Variant) CBCS 9.8 Graded Blue Label
Land of Living Gods #1 (Martinez TFAW Exclusive Variant) CBCS 9.8 Graded Blue Label
Hulk #1 (Ryan Stegman TFAW Exclusive Variant) Virgin CBCS 9.8 Blue Label
Hawkeye Kate Bishop #1 (Bengal TFAW Exclusive Variant) Trade Dress CBCS 9.8 Blue Label

2 Likes

Still two of my favorite exclusives. I bought the original art for both of them.

2 Likes

More interesting titles
Something Is Killing the Children #24 (Cover E - 50 Copy Variant) $15
Something Is Killing the Children #25 (Cover E - 50 Copy Variant) $15
Something Is Killing the Children #25 (Cover F - 100 Copy Variant) $30
Something Is Killing the Children #25 (Cover G - 250 Copy Variant) $75
Something Is Killing the Children #25 (Robert Hack TFAW Exclusive Variant) $4.50
Something Is Killing the Children #26 (Cover C - 25 Copy Variant) $7.50
Something Is Killing the Children Slaughter Pack #1 1-5 David Mack Variant reprints for $12

You never know if TFAW will actually ship what you order, but I got a couple graded books for cheap. I always liked this first Captain Carter TFAW exclusive. $15 for a graded 9.8 seems like a safe bet.

TMNT 1:10s have always been pretty easy to move. Dig this cover. $15 for a 9.8.

SIKTC 19 1:25 9.8 for $15

Another cover I always liked, but not at the prices they were asking for initially. Venom 4 1:25 Jonboy variant. 9.8 for $15.

$60 for 4 slabs seems, well, pretty reasonable, considering it costs more than $15 to even submit a single book.

1 Like

With CBCS/CGC you’re probably paying at least half that just for them to ship it back to you.

Still showing 1200+ products at $100 or less in just comics category. Geez… I was stuck at Devops Days conference all day today and missed this until now!

1 Like

I bought the icon and rocket 1:25 9.8, good cover and cheap slab

If you’re a Stokoe fan like me, looks like you can get the complete set of DC vs Vampires All-Out War #1 through #6 1:25 Stokoe Variants for just $7.50 each.

Might not be a bad pickup for those betting on Spintress spec… Df Edge of Spiderverse #4 (Nycc Variant)

So getting away from the TFAW sale for a minute…

Anyone who has had a chance to look into what’s in the FCBD titles tomorrow have any suggestions? Any must-grabs for new stories, or first appearances or anything worth keeping an eye out for?

1 Like

@RipCityGamer I have pre-ordered the Marvel and DC books from my lcs, they always pull copies for me before they stamp them. Other than that, I have stacks of FCBD books from years ago just laying around.

Df Venom #1 & Amazing Spiderman #801 Connecting Set

DF books that will actually ship lol. They are in stock.

2 Likes

I’m grabbing shaman king flowers fcbd, street fighter 6 #0 , spider-man 2#1 and runescape

Any suggestions for 2023 FCBD to grab?

Here is my list
Archie Horror Presents: The Cursed Library
The Avengers / X-Men
The Amazing Spider-Man / Venom
Conan the Barbarian: FCBD 2023
Animal Crossing / Kirby Manga Mania - Not sure Animal Crossing has ever appeared in comic form
Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures - It’s Star Wars
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I pick these up every year
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers -Classic Underground comic
The Sacrificers #1: FCBD Preview - New Image Book
Shadowman: Darque Legacy: FCBD Special - New Video game tie in
Tom Holland’s Fright Night - I like Fright Night
Dawn of DC: Knight Terrors - Looks interesting

2 Likes

I want the Marvel book that sets up that Ultimate Universe invasion event. I also am after the Umbrella Academy one, and Fishflies. Not sure what else.

Keep finding more
Eat the Rich #1 (of 5) (CBCS 9.8 Cover F - Foil Frison Variant 50 Copy)
Marvels Voices Heritage #1 (CBCS 9.8 Richardson Variant)

CGC Slabs
Df Black Adam #1 Parrillo Cgc Graded $30
Df Children O/T Black Sun #1 (Homage Variant) Cgc Graded $30
Df Stray Dogs Dog Days #1 (Forstner Fleecs Variant) Cgc Graded $24
Df What if Miles Morales #1 Cgc Graded $24

these are in stock so you don’t have to wait for 10 years from Dynamic Forces.

1 Like