FCBD: Looking For

Not going to be able to make FCBD. Hope some of you can help me out. I prefer Non-stamped, but beggars can’t be choosers. I’ll be editing what I need as people msg me.

[3 copies] STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC - THE EDGE OF BALANCE/ GURADIAN OF THE WHILLS

[4 copies] STREET FIGHTER: BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL #1

[3 Copies] STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES

If you want to help me out, send me a message and I’ll PM you my # where you can text me if your mission was a success or not. :slight_smile:

Do online stores participate in FCBD? I’m in the same boat–won’t be able to participate, but want a couple of books. I had been hoping they would pop up on tfaw or midtown.

Some do but most will offer the books on site first and any leftovers they list online. I know Midtown normally lists FCBD though.

1 Like

Midtown does. I order from them every year. I have seen another store send an email where you can order bundles of their variant for Crossover plus FCBD books but the more free books you get the more the variant costs.

2 Likes

I’ve also ordered from midtown, but do they limit 1 copy?

Need to know when these go up as I’ll likely order some too as I’m not sure I’ll make it out either.

1 Like

Glad I preordered some through Beedas. Hitting the local LCS is iffy. I tried to order 6 of each.

1 Like

My LCS said adults - 3 free copies total and can’t be same book. Kids get 5 total.

1 Like

I hit up Beedas HARD on the FCBD books … :smile:

1 Like

Same. Soon as I seen the option I was like oh hell yeah let me order them.

Is it still available?

Through Beedas idk you gotta reach out. This was ordered a month or so ago.

I tried to order some last night after I saw this post, lol.
It said ordering is not allowed, so I sent an email to BEEDA’S asking if I could still order. Haven’t heard back yet…

I know its not free but if you cant get any from a shop and really want @LarrysComics is selling some sets via IG.

1 Like

Thanks. If anybody else has a line on where to get multiples of FCBD comics, please post here as well.

FCBD should be free for the first 30 days. If retailers do not abide, we drag them out into the streets to be tickled until they pee their pants… and then banish them from FCBD forever! Zero tolerance for retailers selling FCBD books before FCBD…

6 Likes

Whats up with these DC fcbd ratios?

Not a clue but that Batman is :fire::fire::fire:

Did you say there are free comic book day ratio variants? What?

Wait, a shop is “selling” their FCBDs? I mean, I hated ordering FCBD’s from Midtown because their shipping is astronomical if you order the FCBD’s, but that’s crazy IMO.