Fine Prints and Posters

A Place to share the latest and greatest fine art giclees, prints, movie posters, screen prints, etc from around the collecting universe.

With Mondo slowly going the way of the Funko, here’s a place to keep people informed about where they can find high quality geeky wall decoration!

THE DERELICTS OF THE EXODUS by Adam Spizak - On Sale INFO!

APRIL 11, 2023

This Wednesday, we dive into the deeply rich lore of inspired by the Alien franchise with Adam Spizak!

The Alien franchise has been a constantly evolving piece of fiction throughout our lives. While the formula for the stories often changes, and the lore is constantly expanded upon, Adam’s print highlights the essential ingredients that keep us coming back for more–endangered space crews, unique planets and settings, and of course, Xenomorphs. Adam’s print features an incredible rendition of the Xenomorph, using an inspired color palette for the scene happening around the Xeno.

Adam’s print will be available for purchase on Wednesday (4/12) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

The Derelicts of the Exodus by Adam Spizak
Giclee
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$50

The Derelicts of the Exodus - Aluminum Print by Adam Spizak
2mm thick aluminum panel
18 x 24 inches
Limited edition of 20
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
$100

1 Like

Funko utterly destroyed Mondo for sure as you mentioned. Sucks.

1 Like

I’m a huge collector of fine art prints, especially for comics. I find expressobeans.com is a great place to browse fine art and look for reputable buy/sell/trade

Thats a nice print. It sold out though :pensive:

Nice! I collect his 3D lenticulars. I have the Boarding Party one and this one’s gonna look awesome next to it

I grabbed the foil one.

We’re prepping all of the owls with their invitations as we open the doors to Hogwarts with the legendary Drew Struzan!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is a foundational childhood memory and event for all of us at the gallery. Chris Columbus’ film brought the magic from the page to the screen in a way few thought was possible, and we’re still enamored with the movie two decades later.

We’ve teamed up with Drew and the wonderful folks at Warner Bros. to release the first officially licensed screen print of the original Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone image that Drew painted for the film! Drew’s artwork is appropriately considered the zenith of the movie poster industry, and we’re beaming at the chance to release this print, which is based on Drew’s final painting for the original poster.

This is an incredibly special release for us, and we’re so excited to be working alongside Warner Bros. and Drew again to bring more movie magic to our fans and collectors!

Drew’s print will be available TODAY @ 12PM ET on our homepage!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by Drew Struzan
16 color screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 550
$100 / Screen Print SET: $195

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone - Art Print by Drew Struzan
16 color screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 200
$100 / Screen Print SET: $195

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone - Acrylic Panel Print by Drew Struzan
Digital printing on 4mm thick acrylic panel
24 x 36 inches
Limited edition of 75
LED Light Box compatible!
$125

Thank you,
150x41

James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to an end, so we’re taking an opportunity to explore the beloved first film with artist Nicolas Tetreault-Abel!

Nicolas’ print shows off the biggest a-holes in the galaxy in the coolest way possible. Using the infinity stone color palette throughout the piece, Nicolas’ print reminds us of why we love these characters so much, especially Rocket and Groot. We’ve also created two out-of-this-world editions of the print as a lenticular and on metal!

Nicolas’ print will be available TODAY @ 12PM ET on our homepage!

Guardians of the Galaxy by Nicolas Tetreault-Abel
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 275
$60

Guardians of the Galaxy - 3D Lenticular by Nicolas Tetreault-Abel
1mm PET
18 x 36 inches
Limited edition of 75
$100

Guardians of the Galaxy - Aluminum Print by Nicolas Tetreault-Abel
2mm thick aluminum panel
18 x 36 inches
Limited edition of 100
$150

Thank you,
150x41

I’m debating getting the lenticular, This might be my favorite GotG print so far though

Not counting Matt Ferguson’s (which I’ll never own), my favorite is still the Florey.

What spots do you all use as a marketplace for you art prints? eBay is fine but I find that it doesn’t have a solid presence for comic art that isn’t OA. I’m talking about screenprints, giclee prints, lithos, etc .

Today at 12PM EST

X-Men Covers by Jim Lee

Wednesday, May 31st @ 12PM ET at BottleneckGallery

1 Like

Matt Taylor taps into the Speed Force today!

We’ve been big fans of Matt’s comic work for a long time, whether that be comic covers or the rarer interior work (such as Ales Kot’s incredible Wolf comic). We’re excited to team up with Matt again for a print version of his cover for Flash #800. Matt’s art is often explosive with colors and momentum, and this Flash art encompasses that kinetic range.

Matt’s print will be available TODAY @ 12PM ET on our homepage!

The Flash #800 by Matt Taylor
Giclee
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$50

Thank you,
150x41

1 Like

I like it. I’m low on, “Fun,” funds while I wait for some stuff to sell so I can’t buy it, but I like it!