Firepower #12

12 covers for issue #12. Why so many covers? Is anyone even reading this, I haven’t seen this book mentioned at all.

1 Like

I got the free comic book day one. But that’s it.

1 Like

I read the FCBD issue too. As for why this is getting so many issues…um…Kirkman desperately wants it to become a, “Thing,” maybe?

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I read the FCBD issue as well and that was it. I honestly didn’t know this title was still going until it took up so much room on the FOC list this week lol.

I read it. Solid book.

I read first issue and I think second one as well… I had a hard time getting through the first. It’s what I’d call… Really crap writing at best and sub par story/plot.

Your getting a lot of covers for issue 12 cause even Kirkman is surprised it made it to issue 12 so hes got to celebrate the achievement.

“EXPECTATION BREAKING COMIC”

This is a complete sentence

1 Like

I absolutely love this series. Picked it up from the trade. Maybe there are 12 covers to make up for the fact they never had variants for any of the other issues?

1 Like

Haha, if you type in all CAPS the forums are gonna complain cause they think you’re yelling at everyone… :wink:

1 Like

I also have read the series and enjoy it. Really looking forward to this issue.

1 Like

cause kirkman wanted to buy a new house wait print run not high enough
a new car?

There was a press release out today… it’s headlined as "THE MONUMENTAL FIRE POWER BY KIRKMAN & SAMNEE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ISSUE IS HERE"

So there you have it… lots of variants for them to celebrate 1 year of this title… jeez… pat yo’selves a little more on the backs Kirkman… :wink:

1 Like

13 covers now lol

Orphan and the Five Beasts is better than Firepower in my opinion.

1 Like

Love Stokoe’s work…

<begin-sarcasm>This is the one to buy… this is the best COVER ever! <\end-sarcasm>

Fire Power by Kirkman & Samnee #12 (Cover H - Liefeld)

1 Like

Surprised there’s no gun and sword in his hands. They’re positioned that way, which makes me wonder if he drew them in initially and then edited them out (because it’s the only way he draws hands).

1 Like

I hope the colorist was paid well for adding the background that Rob didn’t.

1 Like

Needs. Mawr. Pouches!!!

And no feet, typical Rob