First Dylan Brock or First Whatever He Becomes?

I think he’ll stay relevant, yes. Still not sure he’s evil though.

So he’s like a yenta grandmother matchmaker? I can definitely see Cates writing that into the story lol.

Dylan: “oh my gawd I’ve got the perfect match for you. A symbiote from Los Angeles, so handsome and a doctor. Come here you’ve got a little schmutz…”

1 Like

First Dylan won’t compare to when Dylan becomes the good guy super hero equivalent to Codex. That book will be so incredibly hot. But the print run will be huge get both honestly.

1 Like

Transformation book will top 9 and top it with ease.

He’s superbly wrong Cates always takes advantage of first appearances for all the obvious reasons. Anyone who thinks Dylan Isn’t gonna get an appearance change is fooling themselves.

I wonder if what Dylan potentially comes will look like Codex at all. Since that form starts from the same person, it would make sense for them to look somewhat similar in appearance… Size, frame, perhaps hair, etc.

Transformation should top it.

The kicker is if Cates uses the same Codex monicker, then Venom 25/27 will go through the roof. He probably won’t though, since he knows double dipping is more lucrative. What he may do is triple dip and with a 2 step evolution into something else, then Codex (a la Virus to -Symbi-Scorpion)