FOC Mega Topic

Is Marvel back to Mondays?

I don’t think it ever left Monday.

I was pretty sure they moved it back to Sunday for a couple weeks there.

I heard that was supposed to happen but my LCS continued to be Monday night deadline for FOC orders the whole time.

Anybody know who the girl is on the cover?

Looks like this is the 1st appearance of Old Woman Black Widow: FOC Dec 6, 2021

On FOC this cover has her on the MCNIVEN CONNECTING COLOR PODCAST VARIANT, released before the other cover: FOC Nov 1, 2021

4 Likes

Darth Vader #19 Dauterman variant. FOC yesterday.

1 Like

Star Wars Darth Vader #19 (Dauterman Variant)

dc is on crack with all those bat related titles on next weeks foc list

1 Like

Is it the color one or the B&W one ? Thanks !

Color.

1 Like

Doctor Aphra 17 Forbes Open Order Variant

4 Likes

That’s a pretty cool cover…

1 Like

Cover price non-incentive as well!

1 Like

1 Like

Red Room: Trigger Warnings #1 1:25 Momoko variant

1 Like

Inferno #4

Dekal variant

Vega variant

3 Likes

Dekal’s stuff is just wild.

C’Mon… is the 4 cover run for Dekal on Inferno the best this year or what? Wow, that’s the best one.

Anyone know who this is? Black Widow hasn’t had any incentives since #7 when they introduced Apogee. #13 has a 50 copy design and 100 copy Virgin Momoko. We got at least a cameo of The Host, so maybe we get a full one here, but I’m interested in the design variant.

I’m assuming that’s Black Widow on the Design Cover in a throwback look/costume from her earlier time in Madripoor. According to the solicitation, they’re going to flash back to it.

You think you know the story of Natasha Romanoff’s time in Madripoor. But you never witnessed her greatest fight—and her most decisive defeat.

As far as why the 50 copy and 100 copy incentives, good question. I assumed because first full app of The Living Blade but that is just an assumption.

Avengers Forever 1:25 has Ironheart in the Avengers on the cover. Thought it was interesting. Also, a Betsy Cola cover. I’ve been digging her stuff so far and this is no exception.

1 Like