FOC Mega Topic

So many Goblins in ASM. It is hard to keep track.

3 Likes

Letā€™s bring back Red Goblin. lol

3 Likes

Epic new character creation.
I cant even imagine the brilliance, creativity, and deep thought process that must have been years in the making to create this gold goblin

2 Likes

Gold Goblin is on ASM #12 REILLY WINDOW SHADES VAR

It was announced they actually are for a mini-series.

Not sure he actually appears in the issue though. I am friends with one of the east coastā€™s largest retailers and he told me that the actual first appearance is 13. First cover is 12.

1 Like

Next up Blue Goblin, who battles not only super heroes but depression as well.

5 Likes

Isnā€™t that just Calypso on the cover?

Sure as heck look like Calypso to me. Same hair, same fingernails.

Got this as well so I am not 100% sure. I did say rumor. So two stores essentially told me the same thing.

Sorry, thought they were asking 1st cover. I wasnā€™t to clear on my post but that is what I meanā€™tā€¦not in guts 1st app but 1st cover appā€¦

That info is kinda confusing?. They say debut of a new Spidey villain, then EDGE VAR showcasing her 1st cover app?. So are we getting male/female new 1st appā€™s?.

Reading the solicitation it says>

ā€¢ As PETER PARKER and MARY JANE prepare for their new lives in Portland, a man from Kravenā€™s past stalks them.
ā€¢ Who is this mystery man, and what does he want with SPIDER-MAN?

Unless the cover is wrong on TFAW.

ā€œKraven in the MCUā€
lmaoo they mean the sony spider-man cinematic universe which doesnt sound as cool and also isnt as cool so I see why they lied

If possible, can you help me remember what going on Batman Urban Legends 21? Does it have to do with new Arkham School series with bunch of a super power kids aka Strange Academy?

Yes first Arkham Academy with some firsts. Not a heavily ordered and marketed book so itā€™s good to get a copy to stash away in case any of characters take off.

1 Like

Just wondering u going heavy on it? Cause the buy-in is like $7-8. Also with DC, their new stuff really havenā€™t had any staying power. This reminds me of Red X/ Clown Hunter /Ghost Maker.

Thanks in advance.

No, i pre-ordered 1 copy

I should also point out that Iā€™ve changed the way that Iā€™ve been speculating of late. Rarely do i go heavy on new books that are being pushed as hot/ first appearances etc. I watch ā€œinfluencerā€ shows to see what they are pumping and dumping so if i find them at a shop Iā€™ll flip them.

I feel there will be great buying opportunities in the coming weeks/ months/ years. Iā€™ll be focusing on some major keys (well major for me anyways) and undervalued books that has a lot of potential. For example I recently was at a shop in California and saw they had a beautiful copy of xfactor 24 (first archangel). They graded it as a 9.6 but i didnā€™t really see any flaws. It was for $25. Itā€™s a book Iā€™ve always wanted so i snatched it up.

I recently bought a heat press and have learned how to press my comics. I feel I can press it to a 9.8, at minimum itā€™s a 9.6. Iā€™ll press it and get it graded. Not sure if i want to sell it, love to have this in my collection.

I feel this is a much more enjoyable and rewarding way to follow the hobby rather than navigating the FOMO and pump and dumps.

11 Likes

WHATS up with merc comics line, im see a round of a bunch of new printing for next weeks list
are they that popular or are they playing boom/vault game of reprints

and emotionally healthy

1 Like