FOC Mega Topic

just the 1:25

Anyone know where I could preorder GI Joe a Real American Hero #300 50 copy at a fair price? All my usual sources are sold out.

Iron Man #25 made my list since it appears to be the last issue of the series, it’s legacy 650 and they are teasing “a glimpse of what’s coming up”. Could be nothing but I’m grabbing a couple just in case.

2 Likes

Strange … even on the fresh uploads, the 50 copy GI Joe #300 never popped up on TFAW.

all available preorders before today must have been filled

Looks like Im not the only one F5ing TFAW…

1 Like

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 14 MCGUINNESS HALLOWS EVE VARIANT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 14 MCGUINNESS DESIGN VARIANT

3 Likes

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #102 (Cover B - Frison)

Design variant an open order?

Hawkeye…?!

Yes

Amazing Spider-Man #14 (Dark Web Variant)

Batman Spawn #1

1:666 Variant Cover by Greg Capullo & Todd McFarlane - Signed by Todd McFarlane

1:666 Variant Cover by Greg Capullo & Todd McFarlane - Signed by Greg Capullo

1:1000 Variant Cover by Greg Capullo, Todd McFarlane & Dave McCaig - Signed by Todd McFarlane and Greg Capullo

1st Bat-Spawn? :wink:

1 Like

Planet Hulk Worldbreaker 1 (Yu variant). Anybody know if these 2 characters on the cover are old characters or new?

My guess was new based on the solicitation. I’m preordering a few of the Yu cover just in case.

“a young woman with green skin searches for the legendary Green Scar to help save her brother”

2 Likes

This is a new character, possible 1st full and 1st cover appearance?
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14 MCGUINNESS DESIGN VAR
or
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14 MCGUINNESS HALLOWS EVE VAR

1 Like

That’s Chasm and the first appearance is that Halloween goblin witch Hallows eve.

Dropped all the spawn Batman ratios 1:1000-1:25 on Tfaw if anyone wants them.

@Alana the picture is the main cover. Scroll up and look at @drunkwooky post for the covers I am referring in my response.

I can never find the damn ratios on TFAW when I search. I don’t know the rest of you do…

1 Like