FOC Mega Topic

This is going to be the new marketing trend it seems… make the covers “secret” or “classified” and boost those orders…

3 Likes

Very cool! I thought it was a godzilla homage the moment I saw it. Then, I looked on insta and others had the same idea. I’ll pick one up if it’s available on release day.

1 Like

Yes. It’s like a toy in a blind bag, but for older nerds, not kids.

2 Likes

Rose besch spider-gwen, also a 1:100 thats a virgin of this cover

1 Like

3 Likes

Rose Besch - and this too, shall pass.

2 Likes

First app Hexfinder

3 Likes

BLADE 1 KAARE ANDREWS VARIANT

SPIDER-MAN: INDIA 2 DOALY VARIANT

2 Likes

How many different styles has KAARE ANDREWS used?! I’ve seen so many different ones and they’re usually great.

3 Likes

His retro amazing fantasy covers were amazing. He does have a huge range, I agree with you!

3 Likes

EXTREME VENOMVERSE 5 SERGIO DAVILA SYMBIOTE VARIANT

Anyone ordering Savage Dragon # 266 cover C ?

1 Like

No. I get the joke, but it still doesn’t appeal to me. Not a fan of the art style.

2 Likes

SERGIO DAVILA SYMBIOTE VARIANT

What venom is that? I don’t think the character is featured within issue #5 judging by the solicitation.

1 Like

So she becomes spider-Gwen, but without the powers from a spider bite.

I’ll wait for the inevitable 2nd print with the character in costume on the cover/last page reveal. But a little FOMO is possible on this one.

1 Like

Not a comic (for those who still actually read things) but on the FOC lists this weekend for you Star Wars fans, TFAW already shows sold out:

Star Wars: Inquisitor: Rise of the Red Blade

What’s this “read” you speak of? Is that a new character coming out we should spec on?

1 Like

Some comics are basically just worth their cover, but I got into this hobby to enjoy reading them and try to keep up on my reading still!

2 Likes

WHAT IF…? DARK: VENOM 1 SKAN 1:50 VARIANT

SHE-HULK 15 JEFF DEKAL VARIANT

SCARLET WITCH 7 PABLO VILLALOBOS HOMAGE VARIANT

7 Likes

Throwing-up candy her superpower?

3 Likes