FOC Mega Topic

1 Like

For a jock cover I’m disappointed.

3 Likes

This is a character who shows up in the book. I just flipped through quickly today.

Does anyone read Action Comics to identify who this is? I did t see a name, but she has some resemblance to the character on the variant cover.

Hair is shorter in the comic, but eyes and lipstick are spot on.

1 Like

Norah Stone. New character. Action Comics 1057.

“the charismatic but volatile young terrorist leader Norah Stone reveals herself and her vision for a city without Kryptonians, members of the Super-Family inexplicably start losing their powers…and a new team of metahumans emerges to take their place. Who is Norah Stone?”

2 Likes

Harley Quinn 32 cardstock Jenny Frisson bubble gum variant. This one might have some heat. You heard it here first from ya boy SpicyWasabi.

1 Like

Bubble gum covers have been the rage.

I like Frisson but I wish Middleton was doing it. If done right it could rival Batgirl 23

2 Likes

DEVILS CUT, for anyone that bought the 1:75 thinking it was the highest variant, Im sorry to disappoint you. A 1:100 was just announced…

DEVILS CUT (ONE SHOT) CVR G INC 1:100 JUNKO MIZUNO MOMINIU WRAPAROUND VAR (MR)

4 Likes

Love the cover.

2 Likes

That little cat thing on the right is supposed to be the new mascot for the company and they’ll be selling a limited edition figure (through retailers) of that as well.

https://www.cbr.com/dstlry-new-mascot-mominu-the-devils-cut/

$100 … ???

pass

3 Likes

5" for $100… yeah, that’s an easy pass for sure. That toy probably cost them $2 to get manufactured in China…

5 Likes

Wow! Looks neat! When everyone forgets about this title, I still won’t buy it for $20!

3 Likes

How many inches would you pay $100 for?

Ba dum bum.

1 Like

Are there no marvel books on FOC this week? Been waiting for them to show up…

TFAW shows some books like Death of venom-verse 2, but they’re dates often don’t reflect current changes.

Marvel and DC are off FOC because of 4th of July weekend

2 Likes

last week was a double week

1 Like

But 4th of July is Tuesday… :thinking:

And I thought banks got the best days and hours off from actual working… Geez!

Make it more interesting this week… try to pick just one book out of them all you think will be spec worthy out of the smaller publishers… :wink:

Or take the week off for your FOC picks… a quick look, there’s not really much that seems exciting or worthy except maybe Devils Cut #1 which is a pretty pricey book and if they just announced a 1:100 ratio, that means there’s gonna be plenty to go around as I bet retailers are acting like consumers rather than pre-orders driving the bump in orders to qualify or higher ratios.

1 Like