JOKER THE MAN WHO STOPPED LAUGHING #11 CVR C MARCO MASTRAZZO VARIANT

POISON IVY #15 CVR D INC 1:25 SEB MCKINNON CARD STOCK VARIANT

7 Likes

Gotta say, DC is on FIRE :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: this weeks FOCā€¦

Chrissie Zullo Trick-or-Treat variants

DETECTIVE COMICS #140 FACSIMILE EDITION CVR C WIN MORTIMER FOIL VARIANT

BIRDS OF PREY #2 CVR E INC 1:50 OTTO SCHMIDT CARD STOCK VARIANT

7 Likes

Iā€™m definitely getting these. These days when Iā€™m looking at the focs Iā€™m just picking up the facsimiles and covers that i like, adam hughes, artgerm etc. Such a bad year for spec

3 Likes

Sooooooooo many store variants for Transformers #1ā€¦

smh

Itā€™s funny, nobody seemed to care as much when they were with IDW but just switching publishers makes them popular again? These are just buy if you like and love Transformers, but any potential value is already dead on arrivalā€¦

5 Likes

Yea, tell me about it. Same old Transformers characters, but a new publisher makes themā€¦shiny ? cā€™monā€¦

2 Likes

I agree, these books arenā€™t going to hold value long term. That being said, Iā€™m personally more excited for this one than the IDW stuff because I was out of the collecting game for a long while. This gives me a fresh starting point to go forward from.

2 Likes

I like the minimal trade dress using the original title logo design

1 Like

There are some Transformers IDW ratios that go for good money. I have been selling a lot of books lately and IDW ratios can bring in good money as not a lot of store ordered enough to qualify on titles.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen all that many. Only 3, I can think of.

But what Iā€™ve seen I was not impressed. Except the TFAW had a nice half &!half of all the featured characters they are starting with. Thatā€™s the only #1 Iā€™m buying, and itā€™s for the PC.

1 Like

I think IDW just went crazy with too many titles and characters, modified designs you didnā€™t know who was who anymore.

Iā€™m liking the idea of a reboot here and just running with a small group of characters, including some of the key humans. Iā€™m going to give it a shot.

1 Like

Iā€™m a big believer of keeping it simple stupidā€¦ Core characters but focus on story and plots, then slowly introduce others or bring in other characters but keep it small and limitedā€¦ good stories are what make comics great, not first appearances and suchā€¦

2 Likes

Damn DC! You seem to be doing it right and I might have to start buying. Those Chrissie Zullo covers are fantastic!

1 Like

Is everyone going to start blowing bubbles now?

Canā€™t wait to see Mephisto chewing gumā€¦

4 Likes

the book also has a new villainā€¦SHUSH

1:25 variant

2 Likes

Saw this on F.O.C.
In my top 10 favorite novels of all time.
I hope this is well done.

None of the shows, adaptations ever came close to doing the book justice. The cartoon from the 70s wasnā€™t horrible I supposeā€¦

Never thought Iā€™d care so much about rabbits lol.

4 Likes

:flushed::astonished::face_holding_back_tears:

I was less than 10 when I first saw itā€¦not the cartoon I thought it was. Was terrified of the Black Rabbit of Inleā€¦.for the longest timeā€¦

1 Like

On the A coverā€¦but yeah thatā€™s the better cover. Hard time believing the character is worth paying ratioā€¦

2 Likes