FOC Mega Topic

Heads up, the rest of the Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary cover solicited so far for this year are 1:25 incentive ratios:

4 Likes

Well, Sprouse and Marvel better bring their A game on them with regards to characters and design. More often than not, they are an easy pass.

4 Likes

1 Like

if its according to diamond dont be surprised that its a typo
they had a bunch of wrong info in the retailer order forms of late

Yeah I just checked PRH (just got home), looks like Diamond’s info is incorrect. Sorry @drunkwooky !

Don’t be sorry. I’d much prefer them be open order.

1 Like

Great cover art - does Natasha get an artificial arm like Winter Soldier or Thor, or is it all smoke and mirrors ? I think FOC is 02/28.

3 Likes

That Black Widow Gwen Cover is awesome. I pre-ordered a couple.

127 is on FOC this week.

9 Likes

Not her first appearance. But first in continuity

FOC is not for another week. 3/7

What’s her first app?

She’s in TMNT #12 1997 Image comics for 4-5 panels it’s a Shapshifter like Copycat/Domino 1st appearance, she’s also in the background of a panel in #117 IDW.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think TMNT #12 is not an app of Venus, but just a general female turtle/shapeshifter. Sophie Campbell confirmed that was Venus in the background of #117, so thanks for reminding me :slight_smile: . I picked up some B covers while they are still available for cover. :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

Get your orders in…

3 Likes

This is a limited series no? What’s the spec for something like this? I do like SS

1 Like

It originally dropped digitally in October. I can’t find anything specific for movie interest, but the plan always appeared for it to come out from Dark Horse on paper. I decided to go somewhat heavy into it, as I think there are legs to what Monopoly had shared. Good premise.

2 Likes

WE HAVE DEMONS #1 (OF 3) CVR C FOIL CAPULLO (MR) (villaingaming.com)

Other variants also available on Villain Gaming.

What are people grabbing this FOC week? I went over the books quickly and nothing really popped out at me.

Right now I’ve only got Miles Morales #36 and Hulk #5 just incase we get some surprise first appearances.

1 Like