FOC Mega Topic

Link shows sold out for me?

Yeah, how can this be sold out? FOC is next monday.

:man_shrugging:

Maybe they havenā€™t opened it yet. Iā€™d imagine by this weekend itā€™ll show back in stock perhaps. Maybe ask TFAW support??

1 Like

Loving these AraƱa covers and spotlight on her. As probably her biggest fan Iā€™m all for it

Nah it was there. I notice that when everyone starts adding a book they remove it. But u see I added it a while back. I go through for spider-man and add every cover cuzz thatā€™s my guy

1 Like

I thought I saw it open as well. Maybe they started off at a certain amount and will open again. I donā€™t know though, Iā€™m not TFAW. I just link to them. :wink:

1 Like

Comic characters have no fans. We just have books to sell.

1 Like

Yeah ur correct lol who knows. Just when I remember I type series name and just add whatever. Helped lots of times with sold out b c covers

This TFAW book is available again

2 Likes

3 Likes

Two FOCs from now.

Darth Bane is going to make fans go nuts! This is his second cover, but the first is the wildly expensive Jedi vs. Sith 1 Dynamic Forces Foil variant.

Itā€™s also the first time heā€™s been in his canon Clone Wars armor on a comic cover.

10 Likes

Here is the Darth Bane Cover for anyone interested. I added a couple to my order.

2 Likes

There are quite a few winners in Sprouseā€™s run of variants and I think this is going to be one of those.

6 Likes

Agreeā€¦this is a character and cover that creates demand from many folks who donā€™t even care about comics.

Also, because this would be considered canon, it can now/will be utilized as a reference for any 501costumers who want to build it (and there is a massive fan base for Darth Bane).

1 Like

PLUS because itā€™s canon, if he ever turns up in media in the future, you can expect him to look like this.

BTW, the detail Sprouse gives us on these covers is nuts:

7 Likes

Is this his first canon cover?

I know there are some people around here who donā€™t like that distinction. But, yes thatā€™s what this is.

2 Likes

Still counting on your prediction that Thrawn for Star Wars #17 is $50 next year, Sept 2023. You got a year to go and seems the highest recent sold was $19.99 but most are far below that, $10 to $12 dollar range while CGC 9.8 slabs go from $25 to $40 currently.

6 Likes

I think it is goofy too, but people seem to wig out over Ahsokaā€™s first cannon stuff.

2 Likes

Darth Baneā€™s one and only other cover back in Legends. Good luck finding one for any reasonable amount.

1 Like