Frustrated with Boom/Once and Future 2nd/3rd printings

That, generally speaking, is exactly what my shop explained to me and showed me.

They ordered the book, but didn’t receive it and will have other later print books slated to be added to replace them. The invoice showed that the same thing would likely happen to the 3rd print they ordered as well however (that the books would be filled with other later printings “possibly”.

Yes, that says to me this is a Boom/Diamond problem so no matter where you order from you could potentially have a problem if the items hasn’t already been put into your hands.

So not that it will make a difference…but the same situation is taking place with regards to the 3rd printing (which for me was even more desirable than the first). I have also gotten multiple confirmations from other comic shops that the situation took place (multiple orders but allocated down to one copy with orders to be fulfilled with later “current” printings).
The 3rd print is even more frustrating as everyone knew about this one. It was heavily touted/advertised. The cover is great. We knew well before FOC.
Boom lost me as a customer.

How did Boom f this up? Money left on the table all around…

Has anyone actually seen a second print in real life? Maybe there isnt one and they are just trying to get people hyped up about it.

The shop I go to never received the 2nd or 3rd printings that they ordered. They did get some 4th printings, but they were shorted.

I have first second and third prints. Would be happy to let a First Print go.

I also tried ordering these before FOC and on FOC. The 3rd print specifically and nothing. I even tried ordering the latest one which was this Mondays FOC. Cool cover …was told Fat Chance with getting. I believe it 3rd print second issue. A little Fustrated.