Future CHU Teaser Giveaway to Win a CHU Sticker

CHU original comic book idea challenge

2 Likes

I tried to do a quiz for a contest where it was simply finding the answers in clues I dropped around CHU for about a year… had like 10 people enter… :frowning:

I think it’d be cool to buy virtual comics worth, for example, $75 in virtual money for comics being released that Wednesday. Then do a one week later comparison on who made the most money.

1 Like

Have folks film themselves chugging a beer (or a glass of water for the folks who don’t drink) fastest time gets the book.

The problem with that quiz, poyo, was that the questions were too personal about you. I think if the questions were more comic centric then there would have been more interest. M2c.

No funnels. Must be chugged from a bottle, so we can see that the ‘drink’ is done, and to level the playing field. All entries must ‘chug’ from a similar container (aka bottle). :+1:

1 Like

Its a great idea, @Abulukas. But, the virtual thing makes it hard to compute. I think if we all started with $20 real dollars, and showed how you profited from an initial $20 investment, that would be neat. Give one weeks time to see how much you can make your $20 investment grow (or shrink) in 7 days time.

I had fun doing the drawing contest. And as it turns out, I am working on a carnage drawing and will post once finished.

What if we do an indi scavenger hunt for a month. I know there is a lot of comic shops that do not order indi books. I think that would be fun as it will also give us the opportunity to read a unique book. And then have Poyo write the article with all the indi books that came out that month and see how many books you where able to find without pre-order. The people entering would need to submit pictures of the books. And whoever comes close to getting them all, get the prize. The books would also need to be #1 (first issue) to make the hunt worth it.

1 Like

@Gbess The only problem with the indie scavenger hunt, which is an awesome idea, is how do we determine if the book was actually found on the hunt, or was pulled from the PC? :thinking:

That’s true. We also have to consider, short and easy type contest. The more complicated or effort involved means less with participate.

monkey knife fight (S11 episode 12 Simpsons)

2 Likes

I’m going with this one for the contest. I like it and I think most will play along. If the contest is too overly complicated, no one participates.

So, contest will be, comment with a new Symbiote name… Can have mixtures of original names but try to make it unique, crazy and fun, humorous, serious… anything goes! And yes, we’ll have the CHU community vote on the favorite.

So MarkMcAlister, you won a CHU sticker. PM me with a mailing address and I’ll ship a sticker your way. :slight_smile:

1 Like