Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed Giveaway

Anyone like Ghostbusters? Anyone like Ghostbusters and have a Nintendo Switch? Well I have a deal for you I am giving away four copies of the full game Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed via digital download.

Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed - Ecto Edition, a 4v1 haunt-or-hunt action-packed video game from the asymmetrical multiplayer experts at IllFonic, will be joining both the STEAM and Nintendo Switch family on October 19, 2023. Rated E10+, the game will be available in the STEAM Store here and the My Nintendo Store herefor $19.99.

The game will be available in both digital and physical versions for the Switch. The most exciting news is fans of Ghostbusters, STEAM and Nintendo will now have the chance to unite forces or rally against current PC/Epic Games Store, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One users as the game will play seamlessly across this new platform. For more information, please see the press release below.

The post will be locked until later (some point not gonna tell you when) when it unlocks be one of the first four to comment “who you gonna call” and you score yourself a copy of the code.

6 Likes

Who you gonna call

1 Like

Who you gonna call?!??

who you gonna call

Who you gonna call

Cool. All codes claimed. Enjoy the game

2 Likes