GI JOE Classified Cobra HISS Haslab

Wow, as of right now it already has over 5k backers! It’s doing a lot better than poor ‘ol Reva’s lightsaber helicopter.

1 Like

No idea why anyone would pay $300 for that tiny thing the jet is so much better.

1 Like

here i’ll save you all 250 bucks

Just to clarify as I’ve seen some folks that seem to think this is the classic 3 3/4 sized version.
This is a HISS tank that is sized to the current G.I. Joe Classified 6 inch figure scale. It will be fairly large (19 inches long).

I do like the addition of electronics/lights on it.

1 Like

I’m good with my 3-3/4 Walmart re-issue.

$20.

1 Like

Just realized there’s a HISS III Walmart re-issue (blue).

1 Like

It has already met it’s initial goal and is funded lol! Boom!

2 Likes

I was discussing this item/the GI JOE Haslab projects (versus the troubles that the SW Haslab has had so far).

Hasbro could just absolutely kill it going forward with the process of simply re-doing the classic, vintage GI JOE vehicles in 6 inch scale with vintage packaging, figure unlock goals, and upgrades. I don’t know who else grew up with the line but it 100% lends itself to this process. The Polar Battle Bear (snowmobile) with Snow Job immediately came to mind for me.
I foresee a ton of these JOE projects moving forward and I’ll almost bet that every single one will be backed fully.

GI JOE has sooo many playsets and smaller vehicles that are iconic within the line and perfect for this.

1 Like

The Cobra “trouble bubble” comes to mind for 6” …. and with army building potential, they could sell a ton. Although, it is small enough they could sell it “regular style” and not do Haslab.

1 Like

USS Flagg!

Bring it on!

1 Like

Not to beat a dead horse, but if you do have the available funds this HISS Haslab is an absolute no-brainer at this point.
It will easily have 3 exclusive figures (maybe more) and they have specifically stated the figures will be boxed separately, numbered, with packaging art.
Just announced the next figure is a female Gunner for the tank (which will be very popular)

I’m very confident the figures alone will cover the buy in if you flip them.

The Barge and Razor rest were incredibly easy flips/investments and this will be the same.

1 Like

3rd Tier Goal just met/unlocked with 14k backers…they haven’t revealed the 16k goal reward but it will very easily be met regardless. Tons of time left and many backers (like myself) tend to wait till the very end.

Will be interesting to see if they decide to keep the stretch goals rolling or stop after the 4th/16k goal.

1 Like

3 Likes