God of Hammers

The solicitation and press release for Thor #19 makes it sound like GOH is a new character. Who knows with Cates. It could also end up being something stupid. The incentive by Frank is pretty good and shown above.

1 Like

The God of Hammers. That sounds…er…funny. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m not sure why the hammers of the world need a god to begin with but we’ll see how dumb it is.

1 Like

Can’t touch the REAL God of Hammers….

10 Likes

Pretty sure they are referencing Thanos and the Infinity Hammer

I thought of that too but it seems too easy. The solicitation for #21 also makes GOH sound new:

It’s gonna be Cosmic Thor who is the God of Hammers and when his actual identity is unveiled… it’s gonna be none other than the awesome Frank Castle… he’s going to “Punish” you with his Hammers! :wink:

2 Likes

Now this, I believe. It sounds about right in Cates’ wheelhouse.

1 Like

Sounds dumb but weirdly entertaining!

Hammer of the Gods is better.

Screenshot_20211023-182831

1 Like

You don’t think the God of Hammers is going to be this guy?

EDIT: Eh maybe not… just saw FallenOne’s post above and sounds like a new character

2 Likes

Yeah but solicitations are always written to mislead at times…

For anyone who’s interested, the mighty thor #12 has an interesting story about Mjolnir and it’s orgin that may tie into God of Hammers.

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Mighty-Thor-2016/Issue-12?id=93183#

Looks like we could get something or someone new here:

1 Like

Anyone know where there’s any copies of thor 20 for sale? Looks like people are betting on 20 as the full app

Westfield has some left

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t know how people know it will be a full app, but whatever. It’s the marvel way I guess

Knowing Donny Cates it will be a shadow version of Thor that sprouts wings and his arm can turn into a laser canon or something as equally lame like a cloud.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome