Godzilla Minus One

Anyone else see this?
I really, really enjoyed it. Worth the price of a theatre ticket to see him do his thing on the big screen.
It is subtitled, but honestly didn’t matter to me.
Pretty good story as well.
I’d recommend it.

1 Like

I will wait for it to hit HBO Max
And I love Godzilla.

1 Like

My son and I saw it yesterday. We both really liked it. Nice throwback to old Godzilla movies

1 Like

I want to watch it.

Everything I’ve read has been positive.

Saw it Sunday, loved it. First movie I’ve seen at the theaters in quite a while.

4 Likes

I saw it in IMAX. Highly recommend to see it on a big screen if you can. Great movie.

1 Like

This was awesome! My whole family loved it. Definitely worth venturing out to see in the theater @Anthony! There are a few scenes which just looked, felt, and sounded spectacular on the silver screen.

3 Likes

I agree… I’m usually a wait and watch at home type of guy now but this was pretty awesome on an actual movie screen. They need to make all Godzilla movies like this and the classics. I’m not a fan of the Americanized Godzilla movies…

1 Like

Is this appropriate for a 13 year old? My daughter loves these Godzilla/Kong movies. I know this is different (not the same story, subtitles, etc). But, sometimes a PG-13 feels like it should have been an R (and sometimes PG). Would be fun to take her to this, assuming it’s mostly family-friendly.

I don’t recall anything inappropriate for a 13 year old.

1 Like

Agreed that it would be ok. Some sort of heavy, emotional stuff/story line that you wouldn’t expect from a Godzilla film, but nothing a 13 year old can’t handle imo. It may spark some interest and conversations about WWII, PTSD, survivor guilt, etc…honestly a good way to introduce the topics with a youngster.

Just my thoughts anyway.

3 Likes

Nothing inappropriate that I can think of, just some large scale mayhem/violence