Godzilla vs Kong

Unrelated to Godzilla but related to HBO Max, The Little Things will be on this weekend. Another one of the simultaneously at home and in theaters movies. Me and the wife will be checking it out

Deke (Denzel Washington), a burnt-out Kern County, CA deputy sheriff teams up with Baxter (Rami Malek), a crack LASD detective, to nab a serial killer. Deke’s nose for the “little things” proves eerily accurate, but his willingness to circumvent the rules embroils Baxter in a soul-shattering dilemma. Meanwhile, Deke must wrestle with a dark secret from his past.

3 Likes

@AngryMrBungle Thanks! Denzel is rarely in a bad film. I’ll definitely check it out.

1 Like

I cant WAIT for Fri to watch this movie. Denzel Leto and Malek I love these serial killer mystery suspense movies. Great actors so I’m expecting it to be good.

3 Likes

Just saw a commercial on the Mexican channel that had a black hamburger bun for the Carl’s Jr. I tried to google a pocture but didn’t find one. Could it be that it’s just available in Mexico? I thought that was cool.

Came up for me

Burger King did it a while back too

1 Like

I can tell you it’s cool but you will not like the end results of eating all the food coloring.

3 Likes

I’m sure google analytics can tell when this is released in a geographic area, with people googling “why is my poop green?”

1 Like

I’ve worked at fast food in my teenage days… DO NOT EAT AT FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS. I cannot warn people enough in my life…

2 Likes

What’s that…they ordered a 20 piece nugget?..Dude…we only have 19! Where’s that one that hit the floor a few hours ago?

Oh, it’s much worse than that…

1 Like

Agreed I delivered both beverages to them and then later on the frozen foods they cooked. LoL not a fan. You better off doing supermarket at home versions.

Here’s how it see it… I’ve only got one body and one chance at life. Besides my mortgage payment, my next biggest expense is food. I try to buy quality food because I only want the best for my body because I want to take care of it so I last as long as possible and can keep doing the things I want to do in my body until I die. Invest in yourself I say, it’s your most important asset. If you like cheap, fast and fake, keep eating fast food but me, no thanks. I treat my body like it’s a Ferrari, I only consume premium fuel please… :wink:

1 Like

It’s been about 2 years that we stopped eating fast food. Mainly because it just gotten to expensive to eat out all the time. We wpuld spend $30-50 a day. Now with that money we can eat for 2 or 3 days lol.

Yup and you can find healthier premium food too…

Yup. I love experimenting with new ingredients. Have have made some bombass food…