Godzilla vs Kong

Man. This looks so freaking awesome and it’s coming to HBO Max

6 Likes

Looks decent but that what I thought about the last Godzilla movie too.

1 Like

It really does look good. That being said, I’m looking forward to the explanation of how Kong grew to the same size as Godzilla.

6 Likes

Same how Kong get so big? Hope we get some more backstory lore etc. I like knowing some history along with my action scenes.

1 Like

Can’t wait!

Radioactivity. Makes everything big.

1 Like

They said in the first Kong movie that he was still not fully mature. I can’t wait to see this on the BIG screen.

Yeah you’re right… I remember the big hand print too. I wonder if those flying creatures are on Kongs island? Me and my son watched the trailer like 5 times. Hes 10 and hype lol. Glad HBO max finally was on Roku.

1 Like

Def enjoyed the trailer as well.

Looks great! Super excited for it.
Go team Gojira!

I saw the 2014 Godzilla and Kong: Skull Island. Do I need to see the other Godzilla movie for this?

Doubtful that you NEED to see it, but you WANT to see it. Haha! I’m a big fan, so don’t take my word for it.

The 2nd Godzilla movies was good. The creatures were good.

1 Like

Yup. My 75 inch tv it will look great on.

Mister Boss man… Can I watch? I promise I won’t try running away like last time…

1 Like

So is Kong worthy of Stormbreaker now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He is the God of Light

2 Likes

It does look good

Read quite a few spoilers on this one. Really looking forward to it. Been a huge fan of monster movies my whole life. I think the producers/writer of this listened to the fan base and will make some overall improvements with this one (I liked the last one regardless).

Follow the recipe for success that Pacific Rim had (the 1st film only).

I think this is a good (You think you know, but you don’t) type of trailer!!! I cannot wait.

@davidbitterbaum I’d highly recommend watching it–gets a big bogged down at times with the human story, but there are some absolutely incredible sequences and effects. The music and sound alone is worth the watch lol.

1 Like