Golden Age in More Ways Than One

With some very kind assistance and advice from dPcomics, I picked up only my second golden age book recently - Action Comics #100. It arrived earlier this week, in decent condition, but with the added bonus of golden age hair in the packaging!

If anyone has a good explanation for why I should find so much hair in an otherwise well-packaged item, I’d like to hear it.

My apologies to Anthony and the team. I truly did not know the best category or title for such a strange and rather off-putting scenario! Bizarre!!!

2 Likes

I do not like hair. Lol. Especially loose hair. Seems to me it was packaged and out on the bathroom floor and the tape picked up all the floor goodies.

2 Likes

There was actually more than was in the pictures. It looked like it was packed on a barber’s floor!

I occasionally get a free gift when I buy books, but they could have kept this one. Strangely enough, it came from a bricks and mortar store not a random eBayer.

1 Like

seemingly from beneath the bricks and mortar

2 Likes

I was going to say maybe their a barber or were multitasking while cutting their own hair and packaging your book?! How do you not repackage after seeing a wigs worth of hair in your package?

1 Like

Gross. I really don’t like dealing with hair from strangers. Number one pet peeve at hotels. I’d be tempted to ask the seller why they sent you hair with the book.

2 Likes

Hey at least it’s not pubic hair.

2 Likes

I once saw an ebay auction where someone had feedback that included that the seller had sold them childrens clothes and the box had cat poop in it. Consider yourself lucky.

2 Likes