GOTG 3 news/specs

Certainly not the most expensive of books, but one of my favorite Warlock covers. Medina’s work doesn’t get enough love imo.

7 Likes

They already did his best storyline he has without him and you never know James Gunn could kill him off in the first 5 mins of the movie :joy:

Seems like that initial warlock series had a lot of these inexpensive 1sts,. Figured that might be a good place to start.

1 Like

Anything can happen in a make belief universe…

1 Like

I was at comic con not long ago and one of the big dog dealers had an absolutely amazing bagged, multi pack of comics from 1969 and included in the 3 pack of comics (the front book) was a Thor #165!

Didn’t have a price, and I didn’t ask, but I didn’t even know they made those packs back then. What an incredible item.

3 Likes

This is a book that has always been a favorite of mine. Aside from Star Wars comics, it’s one of the oldest comics I specifically recall having and reading.
It introduced me to Adam Warlock as a bright eyed 7 year old in 1977.

I think it’s a fun book that also has some significance given the appearance of “the gardener” as well as 1sts of the power and time gems.

Cool cover to boot. I feel like it’s still overlooked as well in contrast to other more popular Warlock books.

6 Likes

Not in the best shape (good to very good) but intact without major tears. Good reader copies.

First Magnus, First Pip and First Gamora. $10 each seemed like a price not to pass up.

9 Likes

I’m missing first gamora. But I’m selling all my warlock stuff since he was my main big spec i put my money into.

1 Like

Warlock is really selling well now. Glad you stocked up because you stand to make some nice profits. Makes me of all the times I invested heavily in a character but come heating up time, I just couldn’t sell them off. These emotional attachments are powerful.

4 Likes
1 Like

With Marvel Comics mirroring the MCU as of recent years, it makes sense. The character has appeared in the comics recently as well as the Marvel Legeds toy line.

1 Like

KC Walsh again?

I don’t really read, “The Direct,” they seem to post a lot of false clickbait stuff. If this turns out to be right I’ll buy you a coke/pepsi tho.

Wasn’t this revealed like 3 years ago, I’ve already bought and sold 4 of these since I heard the news back then.

2 Likes

Yeah, I sold a couple too…Still have three with two going up for sooner than later with the news/rumor circulating.

They’re in the Nova Corps ??

Or maybe just new costumes…

Also, dont know who these characters are…

1 Like

Those are just people from Florida

17 Likes

That’s the Zoo Crew!

Oh wait, wrong publisher.

1 Like

could be in disguise to sneak into a place

Looks like Star Wars characters in a bar