Great Cover Art

Yeah you two… get a room or something… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Spider-Gwen Annual #1 B Jeehyung Lee Variant (09/06/2023).

1:100 Virgin variant and CGC options on his website.

2 Likes

oh boy, retailers are gonna jump all over this

1 Like

He specifically mentioned Golden Apple having the variants as well on his IG account.

Retailers gonna act like consumers chasing this 1:100 cause I can’t see more than 98% of the shops out there actually qualifying for a 1:100 ratio.

3 Likes

I like that cover. In for one regular. Not gonna chase the high ratio variant though.

Spider-Gwen Annual #1 (Jeehyung Lee Spider-Gwen Variant)

1 Like

Hell no… never pay a premium for a virgin cover that you can get for cover price.

I feel like I am swimming against the tide of views here, but I really don’t care for either the idea or the execution of this one. Not sure why, but it looks unfinished…

5 Likes

Looking at it again, the hoodie looks off… and kind of weird, like it’s oversized… And why is she putting on ballerina slipper thingys?

I agree.

Also, who ballets in a hoodie ???

2 Likes

That is exactly what I meant about the ‘idea’…just doesn’t make any sense to me!

1 Like
1 Like

I never understood why spiderlings need shoes. If their power is to walk on walls, aren’t shoes prohibiting or limiting that power?

3 Likes

Comics is like pro wrestling. Why do wrestlers who are thrown into the ropes bounce back to the center of the ring? It doesn’t really make sense when you think about it. You just have to suspend your disbelief to really enjoy it.

1 Like

I know this, I honestly just think sometimes things like this are drawn in because it’s much easier to draw shoes than it is toes… :wink:

No, shoes don’t restrict their powers because they aren’t sticking with their body, they manipulate the forces between particles which allows them to stick to surfaces, at least that’s what the comics said at some point in time.

Sounds like they’re just trying to justify drawing shoes instead of feet. Haha…

1 Like

Spider characters use particles to stick to things, the reason they wear shoes on their costumes is cause the material is thin enough where it doesn’t interfere, if you were swinging around new york you wouldn’t want to be barefoot anyways

Don’t they have super powers that would protect their feet if they were bare? :wink:

There is no super power that stops tetanus

2 Likes