Great Cover Art

Can get a cheap Picasso or something else for that kind of money… :wink:

Most everyone knows who famous artists are in the world where as those who just paint comic or pop culture are limiting their audience I think. Only those in the comic world would know and appreciate Gist’s artwork while anyone who saw your Picasso could turn that into a discussion… :wink:

3 Likes

Available as of this post.

1 Like

All SDCC “exclusives” prices …

pr

3 Likes

Agree

These look nice tho.

1 Like

Any videos of him drawing anything?

Which one?

Will Jack

Knight Terrors Ravager #2 Cover D Incentive Natali Sanders Card Stock Variant Cover.
Had no idea she did a cover for this.

1 Like

I saw that. Thought it was awesome.

Some upcoming covers to Superman and HQ that I thought were awesome! Usually Frisson’s work (this is just my opinion as art is subjective) feels a little plain. This one sticks out to me.

The Bermejo has an Action Comics 1031 Tedesco variant feel to it. One of my favorite recent covers.

5 Likes

That Superman cover is superb!

1 Like

If anybody is still looking for a copy.

1 Like

I want it for keeps, I figure it’ll go down in a few months.I’ll get it when its cover or below

Bermejo is one of the best imo.

2 Likes

Bermejo really caught my eye with the Joker Santa Claus cover (that whole run of his was awesome), and his Independent book Vicious Circle. Definitely in my top 10 current artists, perhaps even top 5.

1 Like

“Vicious Circle,” is superb. It was an incredibly long wait between issue 1 and 2 so I don’t even know how long we have to wait for the finale, but I guess greatness takes time.

2 Likes

Imagine if the saturation was not muted too low

Frison’s early wonder woman variants were dynamic until she went on to boom and make endless close up shots of main characters with endless b&w and spot foil variants lol

This HQ is awesome but i dont think ill get it for PC

Don’t you have that backwards? Bermejo has been doing comics a decade longer than Tedesco. So I’d say Tedescos work looks like Bermejos.

1 Like