Great Deal on Damaged Books!

Now you too can have damaged comics just like every true blue comic collector!

2 Likes

why would people wanna pay that much for messed up books?

3 Likes

Less than a dollar a book. Kinda a fun gimmick.

They write a “D” on the books since they are damaged. So, they are very limited “D” variants and I must have them all! :thinking:

“Old cover, new covers, covers we’ve never released before” “foil covers” “vhs” -The Girls of Scout HQ youtube channel

1 Like

Scout books eventually become dollar bin foder…

so why pay for low grade dollar bin foder…?..

3 Likes

Finally a place to buy 25 comics I don’t want without having to leave the house.

3 Likes

It’s a clever way to get rid of your damaged goods (TFAW use to do the nick and dent sales) but honestly, I only buy trades to read. The other side of my brain says this is just desperation as well. How about they just donate the books to libraries or kids (for the kid friendly books) and then they can use the full cost of them as a tax write off. I’m sure that’s gonna be a lot more than the $1 per book they’re getting for each of these.

1 Like

If they would’ve thrown in a special book that is signed or limited, then I would’ve considered buying this. After shipping it’ll cost me $31, so it’s not worth it at all. They had about 100 of these for sale when I checked, so even getting a really rare or unreleased book would be tough at 2500 books.

You win the forum today.

2 Likes