Grim

Cool cover, would buy if it was a foil cover

Third? The second isnā€™t even out yetā€¦

Updated_BOOM!_logo,_fair_use

5 Likes

Comicsketchart on whatnot rn selling signed copies of grim #1 exclusive for $30. Get em quick.

whats cover look like

that a $20 book on multiple sites
goggle Grim #1 Ivan Tao

2 Likes

Ah okay, well they are having the writer sign them. So I guess itā€™s just $10 for the signature. Sorry was going off what they said.

1 Like

Paying $10 extra for someone to scribble on a book? :stuck_out_tongue: pass

2 Likes

I just read this comic and it has a similar story line as the Manga Webtoon series called Iā€™m the Grim Reaper. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

How are we feeling about long-term prospects? Cover A has hit Ā£12 on eBay here in the UK, with the B foil cover going for Ā£20, and is sold out at most online shops. My LCS still has a few copies and the unlockable one-per-store - worth hoovering up?

Of course Boom always hype up their stuff, but this does seem to be experiencing organic growth and immediate popularity.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the artwork is great. If itā€™s half as successful as SIKTC should be a solid investment, just unsure how much to commit.

Organic growth takes time. This book has only been out for a few weeks. With only 1 issue released, its all hype right now.

2 Likes

Very true, Iā€™ve jumped the gun somewhat. Just enthused by word-of-mouth and online discussion being overwhelmingly positive, even in such a short time-frame.

It seems like the foc cover is doing the best out of the normal covers.

Thatā€™s the one got too. Jae Lee. Love Frison, but that cover of hers was plain boring.

Has anyone seen these covers yet?

GRIM 1

Iā€™m encouraged by the overwhelmingly positive response the first issue had with readers. Of course, the story/art could nosedive here, as we just have one issue, but Iā€™m excited to see where it goes. It wouldnā€™t surprise me to see prices drop after this initial issue 1 wave, but if it continues to be good, that organic growth will slowly build things up. Of course, Iā€™m wrong 73% of the time.

the boom studios exclusive

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t find this on the Boom Studios website. Any announcement on the release date/time?