Grim

no, no date for sale has been announced yet, could be this week or 2 months from now. no way of knowing

1 Like

As long as the comic actually is as good as the first issue was Iā€™m thinking it could do well.

FOC and the one-per-store if you can get them for
Cover. Thatā€™s all Iā€™d go for.

1 Like

Odd that the #4 1:10 art is out before the #3 1:10 art. But, itā€™s a pretty cool cover:

2 Likes

Huhā€¦may have to list my copy.

Lowest BIN is $130 from what I can see.

yea as long as people dont start lowball listing, those auctions should hit near 100

Low ballers came in, even though the lowest BIN was mine at $120, and active auctions were in the $60s with days to go, they still listed BINs under $70.

Of course they immediately soldā€¦and some of the other active auctions stalled in the $60s because of it.

But those are gone now. Now the lowest BIN is $110 shipped and the one active listing is in the high $80s with a day left.

Letā€™s see where this goes. Iā€™m holding my ground at $125 shipped. Iā€™m not in any hurry to sell a hot book with so much positive review and potential. Issue 2 hasnā€™t even come out yet.

1 Like

Why even sell now ? This series is a long term hold.

3 Likes

cause most people dont know about the boom exclusive coming, which will be the rarest cover. when it drops it could hurt the unlockable prices

1 Like

I am more looking forward to that Jahnoy Lindsay Whatnot x BOOM cover. How are they gonna release that tho hmmm

low ballers keep coming in with stupid buy nows, why you would list a book at 89 obo when auction is at 82 is beyond me. dont know why people just dont under cut by 2-3 bucks to be lowest

2 Likes

Who just throws a comic on the ground to take a picture. :flushed:

1 Like

not ground, raised patio, i always take my pics there for the natural lighting

1 Like

Couldnā€™t one also lightly place it on the ground as well? :wink:

2 Likes

How did you get a copy ?

1 Like

This was my next question too lol. Looks to be signed as well.

bought a comp the cover artist got, she had few i got last one

2 Likes

Ah I figured. Been checking Booms webstore daily and havenā€™t seen it pop up yet

2 Likes