Gwenom vs Carnage #1 1:25

I have no idea if the guts of the issue will be any good and worth the read, but can we take a second to acknowledge how good this cover is? OMG InHyuk Lee killed this cover.
I wonder if at-ratio copies will be available the week of release.

Diamond Solicit

1 Like

I posted this one on the Tfaw New Ratio Variant post last night. It’s crazy good. Hope you got one

1 Like

Ahh, I didn’t see the Tfaw post. And yes, it’s sooooo dope looking. I’m thinking it’s going to be a big book. But I just don’t see this iteration of Carnage being permanent, so I’m not sure if this is going to be anything beyond a pretty cover.

While not quite as good as the above, I thought this store variant of the same title was also good. Street Level Heroes is selling this.

2 Likes

While I wasn’t able to get the 1:25 from TFAW I did find it online for $30 before shipping and taxes. So many great covers out there I try not to bet on which will be the next Detective #880…but this Gwenom cover might have legs as time goes on.Just stunning!

1 Like

To me the 1:25 is the one to have. Thank god they didn’t make that cover a store variant

2 Likes

This would look great next to my Spider-Gwen 24 Campbell C variant! I think the character design of Gwenom is one of the best modern designs out there, if not the best. Blows Spider-Gwen out of the water.

1 Like

…yet.

1 Like

One just sold on EBay for $85

It’s not even out for like two months though, right?

I know. That’s some serious FOMO

1 Like

Hoping my store gets enough to have a few copies, they usually go crazy with Carnage and Spidey stuff.

1 Like

I ordered one from tfaw and one from my LCS

1 Like

Awesome. I decided to cave and bulk order this to get the variants.

1 Like

Weird. Ordered it within minutes of Anthony posting it for TFAW…even made a post after I added it…no longer in my pre-orders, though. Not sure what happened. Maybe someone grabbed it from me as I hit submit?

Disappointing.

Are you sure it hit your pre-orders? Often it will say pre-order, you click the button, it takes you to your pre-order page but you get a pink/red box saying quantity not available. It takes a few for their inventory to update especially during a rush like from a Anthony post.

Not 100% positive…my preorders came up with it there, but I don’t know I’d it said qty 1… I went right back to Anthony’s posts as he was adding more incentives live…

Issue #2 1:10 variant
Cover looks good

3 Likes

So any chance we see Marnage in a Spider-Verse movie?

If they show Gwen’s world I dont see why not.

1 Like