Gwenom

Thinking Spidergwen #24 might heat up in the next year. Searching out related characters to hot ones like spidergwen, and gwenom seems like a natural selection. Black cover will make it hard to find NM and being issue #24 I’m sure the print run is small. I banked on Knull, Dylan, Silk, Miles and BWL and they all hit with a bang.

1 Like

Careful…@Alana has about 100 of these she’s waiting to unleash upon eBay!!

1 Like

Hopefully she releases them slowly. Better as a long term hold. Undervalued right now compared to other spiderverse properties.

It’s already been climbing for a few weeks now.

1 Like

I’m only sending two to the graders this round can’t make anymore room in 60 books. I have a lot of old SA beaters that need preservation before nothing is left. I’ll sale these two so I can grade another 40 or so Spidergwen #24. Every copy of mine is probably a 9.8 I didn’t see a defect on any of them.

1 Like

When the book hits $500 9.8 I’ll sale them all

1 Like

Have few copies handy that didn’t fit in this submission😜

1 Like

Did you pre-order them before release date or just aquired them over time?

I preordered them all from MM comics I do have a good amount of #25 lenticulars too Bought them both in quantity so I didn’t have to guess when she was coming from the previews.

1 Like

Hook me up with a copy or 2 lol. I missed out on getting one.

1 Like

I think the 2nd print of Spider-Gwen #26 is also a good buy.

Currently cheap, and I imagine the print run is tiny.

2 Likes

There’s 5 Gwenom covers previous to her 1st appearance Guardians of Knowhere, the 3 SDCC Edge of Venomverse Horn variants, Spider Gwen #18 Venomized variant which is JSC. None of them are really the character design we end up with. The JSC Spider Gwen #24 with Gwenom cover C is the best bet if there’s any left out there.

1 Like

I hope that ends up being the case, as I spent way too much on a yellow label CGC 9.8 of it.