Hailee Steinfeld casted as Kate Bishop

Someone posted this in the cbsi group

1 Like

Found one in Australia expensive shipping but not when it comes with a bee and puppycat and Earth 2 #19

Here’s the inside back cover. Hell of a “Young Guns” lineup.

Extra bonus is the early House of M stuff too.

I’ll check my shop. There was a stash at one time of them.

2 Likes

Indeed, but still funny throwing Romita Jr. in there when he’d already been drawing comics for 27 years.

2 Likes

And I wouldn’t have considered him a “young gun” either age wise either
 wasn’t he like 50 years old around 2004?

1 Like

I ordered a sole copy off atomic Avenue yesterday that was like $9. Got a dollar book from the seller to reach the minimum order amount and it shipped today. Will be interesting to see how many get put to ebay. Theres 1 buy it now for $50

1 Like

Where did this info come from? I haven’t seen on any of the usual CBSI, key collector, etc. I would think this is big news once key collector gets it.

I’m sure once they get around to scanning and reading the forums, it’ll make their way to their app :wink:

3 Likes

Right. This seems exactly like the kind of “hype” that app provides. I have a copy (or 2) of YA 1, so wonder if this sketchbook will impact the value. ?

CHU’s new slogan
 “Key Collectors go to Source for the latest News and Speculation!”

6 Likes

I think it won’t effect YA1 value. It’ll be considered just a preview.

$4 cover price in 2004 is why there isn’t a lot of them.

1 Like

Here’s a video of someone flipping through it so you can see what’s in it

2 Likes

It’s not first Kate Bishop though just the rest of the young avengers

1 Like

I posted the only YA related pages above.

1 Like

This Young Guns book made it onto Key Collector App today
took longer than I thought lol.

I scoured my area long ago, and once more last week for good measure. No luck other than my original find from long ago.

Wanna reup this thread
 looking to the future. FAWS spec is airing. I know Hawkeyeis a ways out. I’m completely unfamiliar with Kate Bishop and YA #1 is looking like a bust to buy. So what other kay books are there for her? Solo series? First cover with Hawkeye? Pizza dog?

She plays a big role in the Fraction and Aja Hawkeye series. That’s probably a good buy. Great read overall too.

Ok yes I heard of that one as far as good read. She doesnt have any villains? Or uses Hawkeye villains?

1 Like

Look for all of these. @SpideyHunter516
Also, grab any, all later prints if cheap. Don’t overpay and while spec has been around on these, I still find em frequently.

1 Like