Hailee Steinfeld casted as Kate Bishop

2 Likes

I saw someone tweeted itā€™s Chris Evans in thor costume lol

1 Like

Yes, and thereā€™s also plans for an echo series on Disney+. Someone please correct me if Iā€™m wrong. (Read the article and it looks like itā€™s true.) Iā€™m down to only one newsstand copy of her first appearance. Itā€™s on eBay. Iā€™ve made a killing on her first and second appearance over the last few months.

3 Likes

Nope your right. I was at work all night listening to podcasts and youtube movie reactions. All said Echo is in the trailer and shes getting her own show. I was surprised.

1 Like

Definitely excited for Echo. I spend a great deal of my time working with/around members of the Deaf community and this is a huge/positive things. Iā€™ve always loved the character. I thought this was already a well known and established fact that we would be seeing her soon. Confirmed by the actress long ago, etc.

Having said that, Hawkeye is another show that seems to have so many rumors that it seems very unlikely that they will all come to fruition. Iā€™ve seen spec and rumors revolving around: The Hood, Mockingbird, Swordsman, Kingpin, Daredevil, Punisher, Yelena, Trickshot, madame masque, Crazyfox, and other Young Avengers. Not to mention the Tracksuit Mafia and Clown.
Like WandaVision spec on Steroids!!!

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s a Disney+ show Iā€™d watchā€¦ but only if Chris Evans plays the part. Would love to see him dance around and sing for my entertainmentā€¦

Hawkeye 1 (2017 yellow cover) hit the KCC ā€œHot Keysā€ section fwiw.

It went from a $20 comic to like a $70 quick.

Yelena will be in Hawkeye.

1 Like

Whatā€™s funny is, I think it was last December I had a hard time selling my copyā€¦

Hawkeye #1 (2017) on eBay - Crap ton of listings tooā€¦

I might still have it cause I couldnā€™t sell itā€¦

Seems like most sales are in the $30-40 range for Hawkeye 1. I added one today at $40, and it sold in a few hours. Gotta love those TV/movie trailer bumps!

Yeah, I still think the real book to own for Kate Bishop is her actual first in Young Avengers #1

2 Likes

We know that now, but we didnā€™t/havenā€™t known that an absolute for as far back as the varied rumors have gone. Same with all of the other characters I listed. Certainly, there is a chance that a few may pop up, but to invest heavily in any of these books at this point simply because of an article, random youtube video, or Key collector listing, etc is a fools errand.
I realize that is how all spec is now, but with Hawkeye Iā€™m just surprised by the number of rumors it has generated. Far greater amount than what previous shows have created in terms of FOMO from what Iā€™ve seen anyway.

1 Like

Mineā€™s been sitting at $45 for monthsā€¦NM too. Maybe this weekā€¦

I overstated a bit, but weā€™ll see if it climbs even more!

yeah guys but Ramone Watts!

Kate Bishop and Yelena are going to be around a long time in the MCU. Those two characters are in great hands with Hailee and Florence.

1 Like

As a fan of both, I concur. Iā€™ve loved Steinfeld in basically anything Iā€™ve seen her in.

1 Like