Happy 10th Anniversary

This little site officially started back in March of 2013, (well, in just a few short days) two months before my second son was born. In that time, we have amassed more than 33,000,000 views, not bad for a little side project to burn up some nervous energy. Before that I was posting hot comics on message boards and for a store on their blog.

The site has become what it is because of the community. For that, I thank each of you for being here and on the main site. Anyway, as we move into our 11th year, I really appreciate everyone who comes hear and takes the time to drop knowledge to the community, to support each other’s collecting, and comments on a fairly regular basis.

Thanks everyone.

29 Likes

Congrats on a huge milestone / accomplishment! You’ve built something really nice here and I’m glad to be a part of it.

1 Like

10 down, 100 more to go! :partying_face:

Congrats!!! Let’s keep it going. This is the best spec. / comic site EVER!!!

Happy to be a part of this great site!

Congrats! Best comic spec/enthusiast site on the whole wide interweb!

Leonardo DiCaprio congratulates you GIF free download

CONGRATULATIONS :partying_face: :dancing_women: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congratulations @Anthony the best resource for comic talk and trends on the web.:metal:t2:

Congrats!! Best site for books.

I’ll give CHU best spec site but The Newest Rant is my favorite comic enthusiast site for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Congrats @Anthony @agentpoyo !! :+1:

You Rock Y meme
Thanks Y’all. Killer content per the Usual.

Hah, thanks but all the credit goes to @Anthony

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 11th anniversary! You have created an awesome website that shares your insights and opinions on comics. Your speculations are informative, interesting, and engaging. You have attracted a lot of readers who value your expertise and perspective. You should be proud of your accomplishments and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you for sharing your passion with us!

Congrats! Looking forward to the 2028 great conjunction!

Ha I feel that way all the time.

1 Like

Congrats! Wishing the site another 10 great years.