Happy Batman Day

Make a video. Read some comics. Sort some comics.

I’m going to play “Yes/No” hopefully a little later with some back issues. I need to start sorting what I need to get rid of in $1 and $2 books.

I went to a comic shop. Got 16 books for $10 cash. Got some cool books including Charlton Horror books.

2 Likes

I went to my LCS. Bought one comic, the Batman of Two Worlds. Just one copy.

Read it. Meh. It was a quick read. I didn’t any speculation potential from it.

Spent the rest of the afternoon doing some organizing with comics…starting to section out $1/$2 books to set up at a future show yet to be determined.

I am finishing one from a $1 comic sale from a couple of weeks back

And here you go.

Messing with AI for logo generation, non-copy written music ect.

3 Likes

I think you should create an AI version of yourself and have it getting overly excited and animated about finds…

If could figure it out, I’d do it for my stuff.

ComicTony101? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t make another Tony, how will be know which one is real? Quick, make them tell us something only the true @Anthony would know!

IMG_5685

Happy Birthday?

You need this decal for your jeep when you go to shows.

I took my photo and added it to Meta AI and had it do a Scooby Doo like version. I love Scooby Doo. Anyway, would totally rock the logo on my Jeep.

1 Like