Happy New year's 2021!

Happy New year’s to everyone, no matter what we made it through this crazy year y’all. Thank you all for being an outlet during these insane times, I sincerely appreciate every one of you all land hope you all have a great 2021!!!

2 Likes

Happy new year. Thanks for being here and being a part of the community

1 Like

This forum has saved me from complete meltdown during so many shutdowns, daycare closures, quarantines, and reading the news generally.

I’m glad I can go somewhere and read people ■■■■■ and moan about funny picture books and then join in on the bitching and moaning.

6 Likes

It is still 2020 here…what is the future like???

1 Like

Happy New Year. Hope to see you all here in 2021!!!

It’s awesome. Covid turned out to be a reaction to spores from outer space and we finally got flying cars. 2021 has kicked ass so far.

2 Likes

IT’S A TRAP!!! DON’T BELIEVE Him…

2 Likes

Goodbye 2020. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! My prediction is this year DC will finally get their cinematic universe in order bringing out well thought out films that is entertaining for everyone! Bwahahahahaha! …maybe someday.

1 Like

That’s not until the year 4021… :wink:

3 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone in the CHU crew!

1 Like

Happy New Year to all the chu heads!! Let 2021 line your pockets with spec and sales that are over looked by the masses.

1 Like

Happy New Year! Hope everyone is well and safe. Here’s to a prosperous 2021…

1 Like

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

(Still feels like 2020…)

1 Like

2 Likes

Wishing everyone and their families a Happy Healthy 2021!

Happy New Year everyone.

1 Like

Happy New Year. To the entire CHU family.

1 Like

Hope everyone’s first day of the New Year was nice!

1 Like

Well…took 6 days to relapse…

Hard to pass on $1 books though…should be easy to move Dr. Aphra books if I sell them in lots for less than cover…

At first I thought id just grab the best condition copy of each Dr. Aphra…then I’m like, “they’re a $1!! I’m wasting my time in this store…take them all home and sort them out! Keep the best copy and sell the rest!”

Not sure If that was my good conscience or Devil conscience on my shoulder…didn’t want to look…

4 Likes