Has anyone been following the new Ghost Rider series?

Hi all,
Has anyone been following the new Ghost Rider series? For the up coming foc, the 1st print cover has what looks to be a trucker trailer in flames. Any chance that there’s a new character and possibly a villain? Any input would be helpful

I would say from the solicitation (Nightmarish trucker who stains the roads with burned rubber and roadkill) there is a good possibility of a 1st app or cameo of a new villain. 1st issue had Zeb, dark magician, Talia Warrroad ex S.H.I.E.L.D agent, and 1st team app of GOVT agency investigating GR.

Funny thing is CVR A has the Trade Dress right over the driver side, so you can’t see the driver lol… Knowing Marvel they will do a 2nd print with 1st cover, or next issue be the villain on the cover :money_mouth_face: :moneybag: :money_mouth_face:
:milk_glass: it Marvel

2 Likes

you’re right and I’m ok with that too, thank you kind sir!

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

https://www.cbr.com/ghost-rider-cronenberg-villain-part-man-machine-exhaust-marvel/

1 Like

I’m in.

Cover for issue 9 is a must have for this GR fan.

This series is very good. Frankly everything Percy is writing these days is good.

I picked up the last series before it abruptly ended…now I’m interested again.

Its been good from issue one. Best Ghost Rider ive read in the last 10 years.

1 Like

It’s a damn good run.

new Ghost Rider is a current villain

I think it’s Stefan Skaar. He seems to fit

Marvel claims it’s a “super villain.” I don’t think Stefan Skaar fits that discription. He’s only been around a few issues to begin with as well (debuted in #18?).

Yup. That’s the only thing that gives me doubts. He’s hardly established. However, he is Mephisto’s #1 and in command of the Cult of Mephisto. He also has a prior history with Talia we are just now seeing

new ghost rider…THE HOOD

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/ghost-rider-final-vengeance-hood-announcement-revealed?linkId=262040754

1 Like

I don’t love it and I don’t hate it.

Those design images are lousy

I like it

1 Like

over under 6 issues ?

I thought he had a metal alien skull on his chest and I also could not figure out where his arms were. After a few minutes, I figured it out. Great art.