Has anyone else seen this BULL$#%T?

Ahhh technology. Just think one day you can sell them for good money.

Exactly a new collectable market will emerge with the end of physical media copies.

2 Likes

Just bought a stack of old Playboys at the flea market. One issue of the Cone Heads. Since they went online only, seems reasonable that other print is going to follow.
And more sobering. Ebay now has Terapeak for free. Looked at some stats. Trading card sales march -april 77,400,000,000. Comics not even a quarter of that really big number.

What is your method for sanitizing the centerfolds?

4 Likes

Gonna charge extra for those :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I have a huge collection of DVD movies and tv shows and still buy them regularly. I like physical media. This is a damned shame and although I knew it would get here eventually, I’m saddened to see it happen.

2 Likes

I like my copies physical. I will trade flash drives of mp3s and stuff though, but when it comes to me burning/ripping my music, I like to have the album art included.

I used to have a big 8 foot tall 4 foot wide DVD stand in my living room filled with hundreds of DVDs and then realized what a waste of space and money it all was and got rid of it all. Everything I need is on my phone, tablet or laptop and if it isn’t on Roku already I can just share my PC with my TV and watch it through Plex.

1 Like