Hasbro Pulse Con 2021 Announcements and Reveals

Thought it would be bigger, for $350 a 18 inch Rancor isn’t much of a deal, I got a 18 inch queen alien with lights, sounds, pop out mouth for $19.99 at Walmart.

2 Likes

I was surprised on the cost. It is nice though. But I will pass on this.

1 Like

I think I will get these Mandalorian TVC sets. I am mainly collecting anything based on the TV show.

1. They shouldn’t have started this till razorcrests were shipped.

2. I won’t touch this unless it gets some great unlocks.

3. Would have preferred a 3 or 4 foot deathstar.

4. This doesn’t ship till mid 2023. Wtf

Could you imagine rolling out the 4 foot deathstar lol

2 Likes

Now if they add a full Jabba play set, Jedi Luke, gammorean guard, rancor keeper, slave leia then I’ll probably buy it.

Bill Burr has his own action figure. The irony. Lol

Yeah, I’m passing.

1 Like

Only with a No Contest Stipulation to my wife’s divorce filing.

1 Like

Yes. I pre-ordered Razor Crest. It should be here early next year. I will display this in a glass cabinet one day.

I honestly don’t know what I’m doing. With eBay prices the way they are, I’m tempted to sell my Razor Crest. On the other hand, my coworker just put up a massive LEGO NASA rocket in his office and I want some of that vibe!

2 Likes

Resist the Dark Side of the Force… I am going to keep it for now. Unless something else comes down the line in the future that I must have and need the money.

Oh my goodness, all of the NASA LEGOs are awesome… I have all of the most recent ones… I put together the NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander already but have yet to build the others. Need more shelves to house them all together.

1 Like

Gi Joe Reveals

Revealed during #HasbroPulseCon, check out G.I. Joe Classified Series Stuart “Outback” Selkirk and Cobra Viper! The highly poseable figures come in epic packaging, with artwork done by Hartley Combs and Anthony Petrie. Available for pre-order today a @target beginning at 5:00pm ET with limited quantities on #HasbroPulse.

1 Like

GI Joe Reveals

Revealed during #HasbroPulseCon, check out G.I. Joe Classified Series Storm Shadow and Spirit! The highly poseable figures come in epic packaging, with artwork done by Yuko Shimizu and Jeffrey Veregge. Available for pre-order today beginning at 4:00pm ET for Hasbro Pulse Premium Members and 5:00pm ET for all fans!

1 Like

Croc attack! It’s G.I. Joe Classified Series Croc Master & Fiona! Features a classic design updated to bring the Cobra Reptile Trainer and his pet into the modern era and accessories inspired by the character’s rich history. Available for pre-order today beginning at 4:00pm ET for Hasbro Pulse Premium Members and 5:00pm ET for all fans!

1 Like

G.I. JOE HASLAB!!!

The Skystriker takes to the skies as the very first G.I. JOE Haslab! The ultimate aerial GI. JOE vehicle is back and better than ever, exclusively for Haslab. Catch the entire reveal in our PulseCon recap and then head to #HasbroPulse to back this project and send Cobra a message they’ll never forget :small_airplane: .

Back the G.I. Joe Skystriker #HasLab project for $229.99 US/ £189.99 UK on #HasbroPulse. This crowdfund project will run until December 7th, 2021. See HasbroPulse.com for more details!

And don’t forget to pre-order your Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow o-ring figures while you’re there! (starting at 4 pm ET for Hasbro Pulse Premium members and 4 pm ET for non-Premium members)!

The GI Joe classified series is so f@$&in’ cool it makes me consider Cole ting GI Joe even though I’ve never been interested before!