Hasbro Pulse Con 2021 Announcements and Reveals

Nice I might get that before times up. Hopefully they throw in a ghost trap too.

1 Like

Pulse Con hangover reveals:

2 Likes

Ordering all those. Gotta sell some books and hit the Uber streets.

Omega is interesting.

theyre selling the wand by itself lol

1 Like

current numbers, rancor not doing good

1 Like

1st unlock

I gotta say, that was completely and utter bulls!?t. I’m not backing the Rancor, but if they were trying to convince me, repacking a Target exclusive that got a general distribution re-release earlier this year, wasn’t the way to do it.

What made it worse was they teased what they were about to reveal by showing the Vintage Collection Yak Face from the Barge. I bet most people watching were expecting a Black Series Yak Face reveal. That wouldn’t have made much sense over say a Rancor Keeper, but at least it would have been a new figure.

2 Likes

at this point unless they add a rancor pit playset i dont think many will back it

I knew the Rancor Haslab would fail…

Half the amount of backers they need right now:

im guessing some will cancel as well, the price is just way to high. there is no way to defend the price when razorcrest was same price, and offered so much more

The proton pack is just as bad, why would I have to buy the wand the thing that shoots the beam separately so dumb. It’s not cheap the pack is $400 the wand is $150.

1 Like

the 1st unlock for proton pack is the cord that connects the pack and wand. its such a scam

1 Like

If it comes with a black series sized Jabba, throne, and Salacious I’d be a whole lot more interested. Also need a Han in Carbonite and Fett. Leia Bounty Hunter and Jedi Luke too.

1 Like

proton pack hit its goal, i cant help but wander how many people bought and didnt notice it had no wand

2 Likes

I didn’t realize it had no wand. That’s terrible. It also just sounds like they are asking for a customer service nightmare.

Obviously they’ll ship separately and the wand is no doubt going to get delayed or lost for some percentage of people. Just asking for trouble.

Well, the Rancor Haslab project is being handled in horrendous fashion.

It’s already monstrously over-priced at $350.00 (I saw a Jurassic Park mega sized T Rex in Wal Mart this morning for $35), but all of the unlockable backing tiers are lackluster and almost offensive.

Collectors have been clamoring to get an Oola (dancer) black series figure from this project. Last week, Hasbro announced the second tier if they reach 13,500 units backed. It was a cardboard backdrop and, almost as a slap in the face to the collecting community a pile of plastic skulls including Oola’s skull.

WTF?!

Today, as the backers fled the project, Hasbro Pulse did a livestream to announce the third and fourth tiers (unlockable at 16,000 and 19,000 units respectively, mind you) and it is a Salacious Crumb and a Jedi Luke.

Salacious Crumb’s species is already getting a release in the new creature pack over at ShopDisney and a version of Jedi Luke already got a widely available release. The project lost close to 40 backers this morning during the livestream.

This cant even get 6k backers. EPIC FAIL !!!

Well, isn’t that why they do these “kickstarter” type campaigns? They’re testing to see if there is actual interest to proceed in making. I see it as a failure but yet a failure that tells them, don’t proceed to produce a toy where you lose money. :slight_smile: