Hasbro Pulse Con 2021

First reveal for HasbroPulseCon2021

MarvelLegends Fans! Check out the newly revealed Marvel Legends Series Hasbro PulseCon Spider-Man Venom Figure, available at #HasbroPulseCon2021 later this year!

4 Likes

1 to display and 1 sealed up. This is too :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

ClumsyEuphoricAfricanaugurbuzzard-max-1mb

1 Like

#MarvelLegends is coming in HOT with these Hasbro PulseCon exclusive reveals! Recreate the battle, seen in the last issue of Nextwave #12, with the Marvel Legends Series M.O.D.O.K. World Domination Tour Collection! This 6-inch scale M.O.D.O.K. figure with Rock N Roll design is inspired by Marvel Comics and includes a 6-inch scale Marvel Legends Series The Captain Figure. Available at #HasbroPulseCon2021 later this year!

#HasbroPulse #Hasbro #Pulse #Marvel #MarvelLegendsSeries #MarvelLegendsCollection #MODOK

Easy pass

“Uh, pass, uh thank you very much.”

1 Like

STAR WARS REVEALS 7-9-2021

We sense a disturbance in the Force! Check out the Star Wars The Vintage Collection Emperor’s Throne Room playset, inspired by the scene in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Available exclusively at #HasbroPulseCon2021 later this

@drunkwooky

2 Likes

#StarWars fans! Check out the newly revealed Star Wars The Black Series Trapper Wolf Figure. A veteran of the Rebellion against the Empire, Trapper Wolf now serves as a pilot in the New Republic. Available exclusively at #HasbroPulseCon2021 later this year

@drunkwooky

1 Like

The NEW Star Wars The Black Series The Power of the Force Cantina Showdown playset, inspired by the full scene in Star Wars: A New Hope! Available exclusively at #HasbroPulseCon2021 later this year!

@drunkwooky :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Eff yeah!

There is a TVC Palpatine with throne leaked earlier today that should be officially announced soon.

2 Likes

Conspicuously absent: Bartender, Wuher.

Look up I posted it.

So a Dave Filoni figure?

1 Like

Basically

These are all pretty cool, but in reality I probably won’t get any of them.

I don’t collect TVC, I don’t have anywhere to put the Cantina, and I’m not entirely sure I want a Filoni on my shelf. I mean, I like the guy, but…

Coming soon Hasbro PulseCon 2021 Exclusive
Color changing Zartan

2 Likes