Hello- First Post!

Mavericks :mavs: and Doncic are the future…

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, he’s pointing to his make belief watch… telling the Portland fans his time is coming to an end if Portland doesn’t get their crap together with a winning team. :wink:

1 Like

At least we got eliminated by the REAL Los Angeles team! :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome! You’ll come to know and love me, then all of a sudden hate my opinions. Then I’ll go unexpectedly silent for a number of months while I pursue some hair-brained scheme. Then I’ll come back and you’ll be all like “oh, hey! I remember DrunkWooky. Weird guy.”

1 Like

You remember that year when the Mavs knocked out the Blazers to then sweep the reigning champ Lakers to go on and make LeBron, Bosh and Wade cry cause they thought they were gonna win with ease? That’s how you win a championship… beat the reigning champs in the process and not just beat them, but embarrass them in the process… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nope, we skipped that year in Portland.

1 Like

Haha, that’s me for the 2006 Finals… didn’t happen… sad when the referee who spent jail time for throwing games says the whole series was rigged… we all know who should have won against the Heat in 2006…

1 Like

Want to talk about rigged, I was a Kings fan living in LA and at game 6 of 2002. What an awful memory haha.

1 Like

I vaguely recall. Yes, I hate to say this but Stern really did decide who he wanted champs and not champs… I know, conspiracy theories but there’s been a lot of facts brought forth to at least shed light that the NBA league was in control, using refs…

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the heads up! You may have the best name on here!

Ok, loving we have NBA fans here. Granted, you all are from the Western Conference. I’m still trying to trust the process.

The only sport I follow even remotely is hockey. I’m lost right now.

1 Like

I think everybody is a bit lost with COVID. It’s been really hard for me to follow a lot of my teams especially with the bubbles.

Welcome

1 Like