Hello- First Post!

Hello,

Just wanted too introduce myself. Been following this site for a while, but finally signed up on the forums. Really love the info on this site, the people who participate, and the engagement.

I’m a passionate comic book collector for over 30 years. I remember when books were .75 (four for $3!) and NCBD was on Friday.

I’m a content creator myself and my co-host and I produce a live show every Friday 9pm ET/6pm PT. Our channel is here- https://www.youtube.com/c/ComicBookCannon. We have a good amount of fun on there because we love talking comics.

Anyways, you’ll see me commenting more now that I have sent out this first post. Keep up the great work all!

Jeff

9 Likes

Welcome to the site. Just be careful cuz once you CHU you don’t go back lol jk jk lol…

1 Like

Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome. C’mon in.

2 Likes

Welcome!!

1 Like

Welcome Cannon. Glad you are here.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been kind of obsessed over Thanksgiving break!

Thanks Anthony! Keep up the great work. You’ve built a site that really adds to this hobby!

PCK! I just ordered from you guys a few days ago because I saw you in the comments!

1 Like

Nice! Happy to have you as a customer!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome. One of us, one of us…

2 Likes

Howdy!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Welcome Cannon!!

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome. I enjoyed the few videos I checked out just now! Look forward to seeing how it grows.

1 Like

Welcome to the madhouse!!

1 Like

Thanks for checking us out! I actually just started ordering from TFAW last month. Really like your site and had a great experience on the books shipped. Are you guys out of Portland? See the Trail Blazers logo. I’m a HUGE Sixers fan (all Philly) and loved Robert Covington when he played for us. You will love him too.