Heroes Reborn 2021!

Kid spectrum looks like a Google chrome icon personified.

2 Likes

Whoever thought that looked good should be fired… that Kid Spectrum looks awful… looks like one of those cheesy after school special hero cartoon characters that tell kids to “not use drugs” or some bullshit…

4 Likes

I was excited for this as an arc in, “Avengers,” as an event with tie-in comics though…nope.

1 Like

That’s the 2021 version of Captain Planet. …he’s fallen on hard times

My feelings on this event…

5 Likes

Nostalgia induced coveres… Bagley hit the feels with this one reminds me of the Spidey series he did. Imma probably buy these especially at $2.79. No spec value just like it.

As I did the 1st Heroes Reborn, not jumping in on this nonsense.

3 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with the 1st one. Thanks for the info

I think it might be cool to take the Marvel “JLA” and do something new with them. Maybe throw them in some new multiverse. Introduce new characters, not mashups. No Parker, no Miles, no Logan, no FF, etc. Then build that for a few years, then trickle in the Earth 616 main along the way to organically merge stories. That might be kinda neat.

1 Like

Terrible art

I put both of the Young Squadrons covers on my order list…because well, ya just never know. However, besides the Doctor Spectrum, I’m not picking up any of the other books.
On the other hand, I’m sitting here waiting on them to take the recently popular Marvel trading cards and make a cover out of one of them…

Heros reborn gives me a headache :joy:

1 Like

I purposely skipped them all in my Marvel highlights for April Previews.

1 Like

I’ll read it in trade paperbacks from my local library. I don’t have any desire to spend money on it now that it is this whole event and not just a small story arc.

1 Like