Holiday gifts

Curious to see what comic-related gifts people get this holiday season.

I’m surprised at how much I enjoyed the Marvel Pop Minis advent calendar that my wife got me.

8 Likes

Got every relative’s kid an animatronic Hasbro Baby Yoda. They are awesome.

6 Likes

That baby yoda is pretty sweet :slight_smile:

The fam got me a bunch of stuff from Zobie. The rest is stuck in Texas USPS shipping. I saw the Dexter Auto and died.

2 Likes

I bought a nice clean copy of SW2 newsstand, 1st Obi Wan Kenobi, for myself. :santa:

7 Likes

We don’t open until tomorrow. I doubt it’s comic related, nobody ever gets me such things. So I’ll say the comic mint holiday surprise I bought for myself the other day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was a bit shell shocked by this gift. It’s been a tough year and we made it a point too keep things low key. I’m saving for a trip for the Mrs. & paying off her medical bills. Made it clear I didn’t want or need anything.
My youngest son (he’s 23) surprised me with this. I had pointed it out months ago from an ad in a comic. Not because I was asking for it, but because I love The Punisher dating way back to my time in the Marine Corps.
Brought a tear to this salty jar heads eye…he hasn’t had an easy year either.
Happy Holidays Everyone!

11 Likes

Man I’m not one for watches, but that’s nice!

1 Like

My girlfriend found some of these toys the other day at an antique mall. I made the Playmobil Viking figure. He is ready to plunder for Christmas…

3 Likes

I love the Armies of Middle Earth line. It’s a fun series with so many items. Great stuff! Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Yes. I really never got to many of these miniatures when they came out. I also got the fellowship of the ring figure set. One day I will put these in a display in a cabinet with some other LOTR items.

1 Like

No comic related stuff. Got a Nintendo Switch. Got a framed print of the Haunted Mansion architectural plans and a print of the expanding paintings in the elevator room of Haunted Mansion. Haunted Mansion is one of my happy places.

5 Likes

My happy place is almost inline with Happy Gilmores Happy Place…

4 Likes

I have 29 books from this series, but am missing #5. I can finally get caught up on the series, thanks to a Christmas gift of volume 1. Only read up to 4.

Someday I need to snag a #5.

4 Likes

Nothing comic related this year. I just got a PS4 game that I’ve been looking for :grin:

Just opened my birthday present from my wife (who works for Lego… with an employee discount and access to sets even when they’re sold out): The Razor Crest! I’m going to build it to sit next to my Slave I.

4 Likes

Great present, congrats and happy belated Bday!

2 Likes

Wait, your wife works for LEGO? I couldn’t do it… we would be broke cause I’d lose my job to hang out with her all day at LEGO to play and build LEGO sets while spending all my money there…

3 Likes

My car was having problems so I went ahead and got something kinda neat as a late Christmas present.

7 Likes

Wait a minute, you said CHU was not doing so good on the ads front… told me no raise this year (while tightening the chains a bit more) and you go and buy this? I see how it is… :wink:

The advertising here must pay you a pretty coin…